• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought they had extended him already. Makes me smile even morning knowing he maybe playing himself right out of a huge contract. Should have stayed in Baltimore and upped his value, would have been a beast in free agency this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would have been able to play LT here too since that was his main gripe. The grass isn't always greener....

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we afford him?

Not sure this is even realistic since I believe that most teams would try to tap into him [Dillard] driving up the price with the OL talent around the league available on the FA market. Even if you're a bottom dweller you may want to trade for him to buy low, depends on the team.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
October 15th, 2019: Ravens send LB Kenny Young & 5th Round Pick to Rams in exchange for Marcus Peters.

2 Years and 10 Days Later:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought they had extended him already. Makes me smile even morning knowing he maybe playing himself right out of a huge contract. Should have stayed in Baltimore and upped his value, would have been a beast in free agency this summer

All good. Come back to Baltimore for your 1-year prove it deal OBJ. We’ll accept you back with open arms

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m on the trade train. Idc who it is, as long as it’s not dumb as fuck, I think this teams really needs to add a player somewhere, wherever they see fit, If the value is right, I’d like to see it. This team has too much promise to let injuries derail the whole season and a lot of times just that one player can change the whole game up, even a slightly above average but smart/fundamentally sound player can make all the difference.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m on the trade train. Idc who it is, as long as it’s not dumb as fuck, I think this teams really needs to add a player somewhere, wherever they see fit, If the value is right, I’d like to see it. This team has too much promise to let injuries derail the whole season and a lot of times just that one player can change the whole game up, even a slightly above average but smart/fundamentally sound player can make all the difference.

I agree with the idea of a trade but the Cap situation is killing us. Anyone worth a damn won’t be able to fit under the cap.

I also don’t think this team is a as good as we think. Lamar has been balling, the WRs have stepped up, Andrews looks all pro, Oweh having a great rookie year, and tuck is a robot. Outside of that we have serious concerns at RB, OL, DL, LB, and CB. At this point , the expectation is making the playoffs. Maybe even win a wildcard game , but with all those issues It’s hard to ask for much more.

Last edited:

ChainedBird

Practice Squad
I think with all the players coming back in the offseason and the bumper draft lined up we're almost certainly going to be a better team next year than we are right now. I think we'll go pretty far this year, but I can't get behind trading resources away from next year to try and squeeze a little more performance out of this year.

Unless we rinse another GM and/or get someone that can help beyond just this season them I'm in team no trade.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think with all the players coming back in the offseason and the bumper draft lined up we're almost certainly going to be a better team next year than we are right now. I think we'll go pretty far this year, but I can't get behind trading resources away from next year to try and squeeze a little more performance out of this year.

Unless we rinse another GM and/or get someone that can help beyond just this season them I'm in team no trade.

exactly.

dont mortgage the future

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like the Cedric signing, he's done well as a backup and should be better than Phillips at tackle. Average pass blocker and good run blocker. Hopefully he's healthy.

Simba

Staff Member
With the trade deadline coming today, I’m shocked at the number of people that think Ty’Son is getting traded. Can’t fathom why anyone would trade for him. People still hanging onto the preseason performance.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers send Melvin Ingram to Chiefs for 2022 6th Round Pick. Ironically it's the 6th round pick they got from us in they OBJ trade.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Please EDC, trade for RoJo today

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Please EDC, trade for RoJo today

The Ravens coaching staff looking at Ronald Jones two fumbles this year like

conceit.JPG