• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The Ravens coaching staff looking at Ronald Jones two fumbles this year like

conceit.JPG
Gets traded straight to the doghouse

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
My reaction to the trade deadline passing and all we did was announce Westry back from IR..

8DA447EA-067A-44E3-AB1C-4F2C0734EA68.jpeg

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know he sucks, but with the Malik situation, why not put him on the PS and see if we can salvage.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Pretty hype to see a lot of these guys coming back. Getting boyle, Wolfe, and westry back are all low key pretty solid improvements. Westry and Wolfe are desperately needed rotation guys who are just capable, and boyle is a gigantic upgrade over josh Oliver who scares the shit out of me every time the ball goes his way. Sturdy veteran presence can go a long way on this team which is capable of flailing at times.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would have liked to got a faster running back than what we have but I guess it didn't happen. No one we have is close to as explosive or fast as Dobbins.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I know he sucks, but with the Malik situation, why not put him on the PS and see if we can salvage.

There’s nothing to salvage, he’s not a good football player, and is basically a much lesser version of Patrick queen with his play style.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I would have liked to got a faster running back than what we have but I guess it didn't happen. No one we have is close to as explosive or fast as Dobbins.
I really wanted Lindsay or rojo, neither are great, but I think they’re both deadly fits in this offense.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pretty hype to see a lot of these guys coming back. Getting boyle, Wolfe, and westry back are all low key pretty solid improvements. Westry and Wolfe are desperately needed rotation guys who are just capable, and boyle is a gigantic upgrade over josh Oliver who scares the shit out of me every time the ball goes his way. Sturdy veteran presence can go a long way on this team which is capable of flailing at times.
Oliver is a lost game due to a fumble waiting to happen.