• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ravens up 9 in Q4; rush 4 of - Oweh...Madubuike....Z. Smith....Ojabo
That doesn't look fair and I love it lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This is why we’ve been telling browns fans since 2018 to be fucking humble lmao
I've never seen a more annoying, toxic fanbase in my 20 years of football fandom, and they were able to make me hate them in only a span of ~4 years

Edit - it's actually a tie between them and Niner fans. I hate literally all of them

A1A

Veteran
I wouldn't be surpsied to see them draft one of the QBs or trade for Jimmy G
IMO the brownies are a better fit for him. They have a solid 3 year window to win a SB.

The Saints do however have an awesome defense.

Edit: well they did with Marcus Williams.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bruh his whole family look the same lol

Homie in the white shirt to the left of Marcus making sure he in the will

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure he was covering out of the slot more in that game And I'm not sure that Is his game as he uses the sideline so effectively. Still There were some suspect moments Where he looked unsure of coverage And he will definitely be playing Lots of 1st rounders And second rounders In the league
He was covering van out of slot? I remember him covering pitts alot that game… however, devonte smith straight up murdered him.. like premeditated murder. Still nice af but man. I dnt even think stingley wss able to press him that game

rossihunter2

Staff Member
big takeaway at the end of the presser for me was the last question to EDC from zrebiec

basically was about what's next in terms of roster building

EDC said there's a load of balls in the air right now and that there'd be more moves we'll make in the coming days and weeks "you'll see" he said

he definitely thinks we've got cap still to work with to make more moves for sure

but the suggestion lingering at the end there was that he expects to add more players in the near future that will help the team

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He was covering van out of slot? I remember him covering pitts alot that game… however, devonte smith straight up murdered him.. like premeditated murder. Still nice af but man. I dnt even think stingley wss able to press him that game
Pitts caught like 1 ball on him, van and trask were cooking with the back shoulder throws, just perfectly executed plays that they nailed like 4 times in one game.

And yeah, devonta gave him the blues but devonta smith had maybe the greatest season in college history for a receiver

Simba

Staff Member
big takeaway at the end of the presser for me was the last question to EDC from zrebiec

basically was about what's next in terms of roster building

EDC said there's a load of balls in the air right now and that there'd be more moves we'll make in the coming days and weeks "you'll see" he said

he definitely thinks we've got cap still to work with to make more moves for sure

but the suggestion lingering at the end there was that he expects to add more players in the near future that will help the team

Aka DL (Campbell, Pierce, Goldman?) and I'd think a C still remains possible as long as Bozeman sits out there. Not sure how all the money works but if you can get 2 more good pieces, I'd be thrilled.