• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
worth pointing out, for whatever this counts for, that morgan moses specifically mentioned how cool it's going to be to go against ZDS in practice so he at least has been given no indication that ZDS isnt still coming here

feel like if this was medical/physical like with grant or brockers that we'd already know about it

got to think this is about money and maybe the fact that he's come in at like half the value of Von Miller and Chandler Jones
I wonder if he's holding out for a bit more and gave EDC an ultimatum after the Bills fucked everyone

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I wonder if he's holding out for a bit more and gave EDC an ultimatum after the Bills fucked everyone

ultimately it would be bad form but he's come in at such a low price i imagine there's maybe some wiggle room to change it

i imagine the easiest way to maybe appease the situation (if that's what it is) is to turn some of those incentives to raise the value to 50m into guarantees or actual base salary and raise the aav and guarantees in the deal a little more

obviously though this is all complete speculation based on one zrebiec tweet about it not being about a physical

Simba

Staff Member
on the plus side, Morgan Moses had one of the most entertaining and engaging intro pressers of anyone we've signed in a while

Agreed. I always knew he was high character but hearing him speak really illustrated that. Very thoughtful and screams one of those gentle giants where he's a badass on the field but will spend a lot of time off the field trying to make the world a better place. Very engaging guy.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Agreed. I always knew he was high character but hearing him speak really illustrated that. Very thoughtful and screams one of those gentle giants where he's a badass on the field but will spend a lot of time off the field trying to make the world a better place. Very engaging guy.

just had a very mature (as you'd expect) and open perspective about himself, football in general, and being a raven - clearly invested in the organisation as well as the money (and i wonder if he took less to come here just in the way he articulated his priorities)

you can tell he's probably slightly relieved to not have to deal with new york media for once lol

Simba

Staff Member
just had a very mature (as you'd expect) and open perspective about himself, football in general, and being a raven - clearly invested in the organisation as well as the money (and i wonder if he took less to come here just in the way he articulated his priorities)

you can tell he's probably slightly relieved to not have to deal with new york media for once lol

I wouldn't be shocked at all if he had some higher offers. A guy that really values stability and culture. Also a somewhat local guy so would imagine that could have played in as well.