• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It’s more of where I find him fitting. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been wrong but I didn’t like his bend. He definitely had a good Combine but there were just a few traits that bothered me with him.

i think he's bendy - think he was limited by scheme at georgia so there's an element of projection

but i think he's just so freaky and is just violence incarnate with his hands and strikes and power and has the upfield burst and speed to be scary off the edge that i think he projects well - and he's already a pro-ready probably dominant run defender so the floor is pretty high

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This season is shaping up to be wild af in the afc.

like there's only 7 teams that get to go to the playoffs

you could look at all 4 teams in the AFC West being in the competition, at least 2 teams in the AFC North and then we've got to have at least 1 team each from the AFC East and AFC South but the patriots and dolphins could definitely make waves if they get jumps from their QBs

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
like there's only 7 teams that get to go to the playoffs

you could look at all 4 teams in the AFC West being in the competition, at least 2 teams in the AFC North and then we've got to have at least 1 team each from the AFC East and AFC South but the patriots and dolphins could definitely make waves if they get jumps from their QBs

While I think it is less likely for the Dolphins, Mac Jones looked good as a rookie. Having him take the next step is very possible as he had moments as a rookie combined with standard rookie moments.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

the point is well made but booth's injuries and lack of testing probably pushes him down and i dont think the ravens will be interested in mcduffie at 14 with his lack of length and not being a crazy elite athlete and not having many press or man reps on tape because of the washington scheme

replace either of those 2 with ojabo and i think he's spot on

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

the point is well made but booth's injuries and lack of testing probably pushes him down and i dont think the ravens will be interested in mcduffie at 14 with his lack of length and not being a crazy elite athlete and not having many press or man reps on tape because of the washington scheme

replace either of those 2 with ojabo and i think he's spot on

We get it. You want Stingley. Blah blah blah

1 word for you..

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That's obscene. Just ridiculous. Ravens Better never approach that. I don't care how good a wide receiver is That is just obscene
yeah I get that he played with Carr in college, but Carr is no Aaron Rodgers. Will be interesting to see Adams stats in Vegas.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really thought Adams was going to get a massive contract with the Packers, I thought that's what part of freeing up the cap space was for but with void years added. Rodgers stays but Adams leaves, that's crazy. The AFC West keeps countering each other every move one team makes, another team makes another.

As for the Deshaun situation..... I'm sorry but Cleveland & Atlanta really thought they could openly flirt with another QB while having one in place but expects them to just be happy things didn't work out? I get with Matt Ryan, the Falcons can move on and get a proven young QB but at least have respect and trade Matt Ryan first, then pursue Watson. Same with Cleveland, we all knew Cleveland was in that category of they had a QB but could improve at the position and Watson is an upgrade over Baker. I get Watson has to waive his no trade clause for the Browns over everyone else but trying to act like everything is ok after Watson turns you down is the wrong way to go about it. Browns deserve to burn... so can Atlanta. Something tells me the Colts are about to jump in on Matt Ryan... I mean the AFC is taking everything else in the NFC.