• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Getting Stef would allow us to focus on other draft needs early and then address WR in the 3rd or 4th

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Getting Stef would allow us to focus on other draft needs early and then address WR in the 3rd or 4th
not sure how much I want Diggs knowing how much of a premadonna he was this season. I know he's a great receiver but not sure he fits what we want to do. That being said, I certainly wouldn't argue because I wanted him in the draft big time, but would be fine with Mims among others also.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
definitely agree - it's been my main problem when mock drafting (or attempting to) is that there's 2 or 3 guys i like at 28 (or in a trade back) but who absolutely would not be available at 60 - this could definitely solve that problem and allow us to realistically grab 2 of those upper eschelon guys who are great fits and then also grab someone who's falling at 60
Yessir, who’s hype about Baun/Greenard/Mims type draft?!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We got back for Hurst what the Texans got for Hopkins

Incredible.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
not sure how much I want Diggs knowing how much of a premadonna he was this season. I know he's a great receiver but not sure he fits what we want to do. That being said, I certainly wouldn't argue because I wanted him in the draft big time, but would be fine with Mims among others also.
We have a better locker room and organization than Minnesota though and we can keep his ass in check. Also, these rookie WRs are a gamble. We know what we're getting in Stef. I highly doubt it'd even take a 1st. Maybe a 2nd and a 5th.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok so Diggs isn't coming to Baltimore yet but a big time DL is about to be traded and paid. Yannick? Chiefs trading Chris Jones?

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Not a fan of this trade. Hurst has really good potential. I like Andrews, but he has too many drops and has gotten banged up. I think having Hurst was a great insurance policy. Guess it is what it is. Nothing to do but hope we nail the draft.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok so Diggs isn't coming to Baltimore yet but a big time DL is about to be traded and paid. Yannick?

PLEASE GOD, WE DOUBLE DIP THE JAGS?

Highly unlikely though.