• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jarvis PLEASE

Is Jarvis a lot better than Proche and Wallace at his price tag? The whole 80/20 thing?

I don’t think Jarvis moves the needle for me personally. It’ll be a “meh” signing

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Is Jarvis a lot better than Proche and Wallace at his price tag? The whole 80/20 thing?

I don’t think Jarvis moves the needle for me personally. It’ll be a “meh” signing

He’d move the needle for me a ton - has inside/outside versatility, really effective underneath and intermediate separator, creates YAC, highly intelligent, veteran leader, growth mindset

If it weren’t for the beef with MP he’d be a no brainier... and he still might be - definitely an incentive for the ravens to clear that air

He’s exactly the kind of vet the ravens love to acquire at any position

Idk what his price tag will be but he’d be top of my list of gets in the free agent market and I think he’d quickly become one of Lamar’s favourite targets and is someone who can punish teams for giving extra attention to Andrews and Bateman

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I agree..would love him if we still had hollywood but with no real deep threat i dnt think he would help as much some of us would want him to. I still think we go after julio or fuller.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fingers crossed we sign Jarvis