• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member

um what - how on earth were we planning to pay for him lol - surprising to say the least but clearly the ravens think we can work out some room against the cap to get involved on day 1 of free agency lol

not sure who else is out there that we might go after - i suddenly feel like any move could be coming

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Just throwing this out there, but the Ravens are stocking up on picks and I'd imagine Buckner is on the move with the Armstead deal done...

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

um what - how on earth were we planning to pay for him lol - surprising to say the least but clearly the ravens think we can work out some room against the cap to get involved on day 1 of free agency lol

not sure who else is out there that we might go after - i suddenly feel like any move could be coming

Judon has been the discussion of tag and trade. I'd imagine he's on the move if another pass rusher comes in.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We all know the Ravens are masters at manipulating the cap. If we want someone, we'll get them. I wouldn't doubt a Stefon trade at all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They're hurting for cap like no one's business and there's zero chance they can afford to have Bosa, Buckner, Armstead, and Ford.

Edit: Buckner is in the last year of his deal this year, correct?

Exactly, they just gave Armstead $85M and still have to make George Kittle the highest paid TE in the league.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
that's true, and yet he might be the 2nd best player on that DL - surprised they paid armstead that much tbh
Exactly, they just gave Armstead $85M and still have to make George Kittle the highest paid TE in the league.
I absolutely think he's the second best player on the DL, if not the best (depending on how you view Bosa already.)

I'm really surprised what they did with Armstead, too, but I'm not a 49ers fan and I don't really watch them that much. Maybe Armstead is their version of BWill where he's super underappreciated until he's gone. I just don't know.