• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Baker is doing the smart thing right now. Sit back, keep his mouth shut, and let the Browns wallow in their poor decision making. Get your money man
4C9C8ABC-E1C0-40FC-BF57-2DF8FFB5343D.jpeg

Baker enjoying all the news coming out of Cleveland.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I believe that the only reason Baker is still a Brown is because everyone knows they need to get rid of him at some point. The asking price is too high for a team that I don't think teams want to help thanks to the Watson contract they gave out.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want Baker to be a Steeler man lol

Needs to happen

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Baker is doing the smart thing right now. Sit back, keep his mouth shut, and let the Browns wallow in their poor decision making. Get your money man
Well see how long it last. I’m petty and looking forward to some drama like Baker taking subtle shots at the organization

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Darnold following him to the Panthers got him thinking about retirement.

He would be the perfect Hollywood replacement man. Lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Him and Lamar would click instantly.

I’m loving Anderson’s approach to getting himself traded here

Bro.. he would be so nice here. You know him and Lamar would have that Florida connection. Too bad we too cheap and “broke.”

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Nah he isn’t worthy. Scary terry or DK sure, but not Anderson
I have a feeling DK is gonna be traded. Just don’t know where

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Nah he isn’t worthy. Scary terry or DK sure, but not Anderson
This. I don't think Terry would reach the trade market. But this post serves as a pre-#SIIE in the fact that he does (disclaimer: of course this can be rescinded if he gets in trouble off-the-field and nobody wants to touch him with a 10 foot pole).

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
he's a legit guy - think he used to work for cover 2 at one point - idk how many sources he has but he's not some rando who'd make shit up
If it's true that they're really far apart, and teams were already inquiring about him, surely more will be inquiring now.

Question is, do the Ravens pick up that phone?