• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Ja’Wuan James is finally fully healed. If so, could he play LT? He has to be an upgrade from AV….right?
James was a pretty high end athlete ever since college, he has the athleticism to be depended on over there, but he has to be able to play left handed which idk if he’s ever done

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If Ronnie plays at a high level, I believe our offense will be pretty potent.

If our EDGE rushers can be better than last year, I believe our defense will be potent.

If we get both, I think you can expect a deep playoff run. (providing injuries are not historically bad again)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If Ronnie plays at a high level, I believe our offense will be pretty potent.

If our EDGE rushers can be better than last year, I believe our defense will be potent.

If we get both, I think you can expect a deep playoff run. (providing injuries are not historically bad again)
Really all boils down to health. We need returning guys to return to form because they’re all KEY players, Ronnie, marlon, MP, bowser, dobbins, Gus, ojabo, it’s crazy.

I feel like if this roster stays healthy, they’re a team that can win a ring by defense ala 15 broncos, 05 Steelers, 02 bucs, 00 ravens, but next level due to a much stronger run game and a 1 of 1 player at qb. I don’t see an offensive juggernaut at all but a ridiculous chain moving and methodical offense, and I really think this defense has something special if it stays healthy, we have a young and unproven front seven that has a lot of potential and a secondary that will spearhead the unit as an elite group of veteran playmakers.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really all boils down to health. We need returning guys to return to form because they’re all KEY players, Ronnie, marlon, MP, bowser, dobbins, Gus, ojabo, it’s crazy.

I feel like if this roster stays healthy, they’re a team that can win a ring by defense ala 15 broncos, 05 Steelers, 02 bucs, 00 ravens, but next level due to a much stronger run game and a 1 of 1 player at qb. I don’t see an offensive juggernaut at all but a ridiculous chain moving and methodical offense, and I really think this defense has something special if it stays healthy, we have a young and unproven front seven that has a lot of potential and a secondary that will spearhead the unit as an elite group of veteran playmakers.
As long as the line stays healthy and hit more with a three headed mobster I can roll with that. Being a fan of the Ravens you can't be looking to win pretty. I'd love to see Badie and Dobbins start becoming receiving options out of the backfield either as checkdowns or swing passes to get them in open space.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

It's really that simple

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Believe we're capable of winning a ring, but like most are saying it comes down to health. Wouldn't mind another wr since no fan has mentioned that this off season... Marlon is the one I'm least worried about because it was an upper body injury. Wasn't it something like a pec?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

And THIS is gonna be crucial. Obviously, I want the big plays if the opportunity is there to capitalize on, but I want us winning the battle of time of possession in every game. The AFC is gonna be a bloodbath so our running game coming back healthy will do wonders.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
And THIS is gonna be crucial. Obviously, I want the big plays if the opportunity is there to capitalize on, but I want us winning the battle of time of possession in every game. The AFC is gonna be a bloodbath so our running game coming back healthy will do wonders.
The TOP was crazy in '19. If we get back to something close to that, we are going to be really tough to beat... IF we're healthy.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If Harbs decided to not go cute with the playcalling and going for it in our own territory, we possibly beat the Chiefs that year too.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
BREAKING NEWS: THE RAVENS HAVE TRADED FOR..... NOBODY...
Solid pickup.. let's see if they were worth the draft capital