• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm afraid to ask what you do after every sack
Fun fact... 2011. I took a morning flight home from Vegas on a Sunday. Got to the east coast around 330pm. I drank the whole way east, and was probably 70% hammered when I got home. Wife (then girlfriend) was doing whatever, so I went to a Bdubs to check out Ravens at Seattle, which kicked off at like 4-430. Continued drinking. It turned out to be a very random Bears bar in central VA. Lots of them.. I bet them shot vs shot that I'd take a shot for every Ravens TD, I'd do a shot, and every time Robbie Gould made a kick, they'd do a shot. They did the little "as good as Gould" chant everytime he made one.

Long story short... Ravens lost to Seattle 16-13, in one of those "shouldn't have lost" games, and Chicago scored 37 points in routing Detroit, and Gould made 7 kicks in that game. On the last one, which was like a 50 yarder or something, like 2 of the 5 guys taking shots passed out at the bar after they took the shot.
Ravens lost, but it was glorious. I had been drinking for like 10 hours straight and was easily the most sober person there. They had to call like a line of taxi's out front for the group.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Fun fact... 2011. I took a morning flight home from Vegas on a Sunday. Got to the east coast around 330pm. I drank the whole way east, and was probably 70% hammered when I got home. Wife (then girlfriend) was doing whatever, so I went to a Bdubs to check out Ravens at Seattle, which kicked off at like 4-430. Continued drinking. It turned out to be a very random Bears bar in central VA. Lots of them.. I bet them shot vs shot that I'd take a shot for every Ravens TD, I'd do a shot, and every time Robbie Gould made a kick, they'd do a shot. They did the little "as good as Gould" chant everytime he made one.

Long story short... Ravens lost to Seattle 16-13, in one of those "shouldn't have lost" games, and Chicago scored 37 points in routing Detroit, and Gould made 7 kicks in that game. On the last one, which was like a 50 yarder or something, like 2 of the 5 guys taking shots passed out at the bar after they took the shot.
Ravens lost, but it was glorious. I had been drinking for like 10 hours straight and was easily the most sober person there. They had to call like a line of taxi's out front for the group.
Fucking love when a day just randomly plays out like a shitshow

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Freebase cocaine
1659744295481.png

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Despite the highest paid Kicker tag attached, it still feels we aren't paying him enough lol.
Just the market value for kickers. Teams are being more aggressive with play calling, which puts less dependency on kickers, AND, the cliff for these guys comes at you super fast. Guys go from the GOAT to terrible in less than a season.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just the market value for kickers. Teams are being more aggressive with play calling, which puts less dependency on kickers, AND, the cliff for these guys comes at you super fast. Guys go from the GOAT to terrible in less than a season.
I think what he means is that tucker is so great that regardless of what we pay him, he feels like tucker would deserve more.