• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fans qualified to argue with everything and have their opinion on it… just like youre qualified to be so dam argumentative with everything.. loosen up my g and stop taking everything so serious.
lol, no they're not. Having an opinion doesn't mean you're qualified to have one. It takes no effort or knowledge to have an opinion on anything. People can pull opinions straight out of their ass and know nothing about it.

If you're qualified enough to speak on a topic, then its not really an argument anymore. It's a smart guy telling a dumb guy how stupid they are lol.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
lol, no they're not. Having an opinion doesn't mean you're qualified to have one. It takes no effort or knowledge to have an opinion on anything. People can pull opinions straight out of their ass and know nothing about it.

If you're qualified enough to speak on a topic, then its not really an argument anymore. It's a smart guy telling a dumb guy how stupid they are lol.
Not true at all lmao.. you dnt have to be qualified to know what youre talking about lol..” smart” people that usually dnt tell a dumb guy how stupid theyre, they simply try to teach them or show them… now the people who THINK theyre smart are usually the ones who talk down on people who have less knowledge on the subject at hand.. those are the ones who have issues within themselves

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not true at all lmao.. you dnt have to be qualified to know what youre talking about lol..” smart” people that usually dnt tell a dumb guy how stupid theyre, they simply try to teach them or show them… now the people who THINK theyre smart are usually the ones who talk down on people who have less knowledge on the subject at hand.. those are the ones who have issues within themselves
Sure they try to teach them or show them... when they're getting paid to do so, or when helping that person benefits themselves. Is that what you think is happening here? lol?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Name a more iconic duo than Deebo and rmc. I'll wait.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was generally speaking of the group..... as we creep closer to the regular season with nothing to keep us entertained other than baseball and IG videos of Lamar throwing 7v7 drills

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

This ones just too easy....

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is a tackling machine! We could use his services at ILB! I would love for him to be a Raven!
I don't believe he graded out well overall. PFF gave him a 47, I'm not big into the rankings though I'm sure one of our fellow research guru/simps can help