• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We've got to have a trade in place for Judon lol. Where is this cap coming from

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
we've literally decided to stack the DL with tanks the only way you run on this team is if you physically get your RB to start orbiting them

our defence literally just has a bunch of muscle mass up front with ball hawks all over the back end

who needs linebackers anyway lol
Maybe even young Kenneth can play behind them.
Hope we don't find out.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

holy shit we buying the hell out of the front 7 to add to all the money spent on the back end - EDC wants to get to the draft and just spend everything on offence lol

how on earth do we fit all this under the cap

i dont understand

"what cap" EDC

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I also guess we're preparing to eventually release Williams once it becomes feasible.
Pierce is gone, so I assume Williams is back @ NT.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Well now we literally have the perfect 3/4ths of a 34 front lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Honestly at this rate Kenneth Murray wouldn’t even upset me lol

I’ve been saying for a while now that Murray is gonna find himself on the edge by year 3, he’s a shit LB but a premium blitzer and athlete, if we’re literally just gonna go beef up front with exotic blitzers and 5-6 man secondary then hell a Kenneth Murray blitzing all over the front every snap wouldn’t be the worst thing lol.

also, I have this itchy feeling that bwill might be on the way out

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Although I definitely would’ve preferred to spend that money on an IOL. Shit I’d even give up a 2 for a top shelf IOL

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Honestly at this rate Kenneth Murray wouldn’t even upset me lol

I’ve been saying for a while now that Murray is gonna find himself on the edge by year 3, he’s a shit LB but a premium blitzer and athlete, if we’re literally just gonna go beef up front with exotic blitzers and 5-6 man secondary then hell a Kenneth Murray blitzing all over the front every snap wouldn’t be the worst thing lol.

also, I have this itchy feeling that bwill might be on the way out

i was wondering - i think he sticks around at least until next year just because we dont save a huge amount

but interestingly both these DL we've acquired are from 4-3 fronts (campbell has played in both), both are versatile pieces who seem to move further inside the more likely the pass is but have the ability to play at DE/Edge on running downs (and campbell's case passing too)

could we be moving towards a more flexible DL scheme with 1-gapping and 2-gapping in combination

still not keen on murray though lol

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
we've literally decided to stack the DL with tanks the only way you run on this team is if you physically get your RB to start orbiting them

our defence literally just has a bunch of muscle mass up front with ball hawks all over the back end

who needs linebackers anyway lol
We certainly remember the Titans

Simba

Staff Member
i was wondering - i think he sticks around at least until next year just because we dont save a huge amount

but interestingly both these DL we've acquired are from 4-3 fronts (campbell has played in both), both are versatile pieces who seem to move further inside the more likely the pass is but have the ability to play at DE/Edge on running downs (and campbell's case passing too)

could we be moving towards a more flexible DL scheme with 1-gapping and 2-gapping in combination

still not keen on murray though lol

We've been trending that way for the past couple of years. Think we'll have even more dedication to the 4-3 under in base fronts (Judon-Brockers-Williams-Campbell) and then really get to the 1 gapping in nickel.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Michael brockers is a guy I’ve always been high on. He’s not the sexiest name but if the ravens have made really good players out of these guys.

health willing I’m predicting both Campbell and brockers to make the pro bowl, the stardom of the ravens will play a big part but they will be very well noticed.

oh and @Sami84 there's the help you said Campbell needed, now lighten tf up ya sourpuss