• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I really want Brandin Cooks here

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Having not considered the fact that a) they'll be later first round picks and b) that its two years away from being recognized (i.e. they're not 2023 picks), I can see why Carolina would probably turn that down.

I don't think that roster is as far off from competing as some people think.
I agree.. them seem like a qb away from competing

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Damnit , o well

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

We got that

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamars leaving after this report. He wanted jeudy here and we traded the exact comp the broncos want for a LB instead

Not that I’m mad we got roquan over jeudy, but I can’t imagine Lamar is gonna like this lol
Not sure I believe this report. No mention of the sources, and the guy posting it isn't a reporter. He's just a Bears fan.\

Think you guys might want to be careful posting some of these things. You can basically say anything you want on Twitter and people will believe it, regardless of whether its true or not.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Not sure I believe this report. No mention of the sources, and the guy posting it isn't a reporter. He's just a Bears fan.\

Think you guys might want to be careful posting some of these things. You can basically say anything you want on Twitter and people will believe it, regardless of whether its true or not.
I take every tweet I see as fact until it’s proven false