• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Hate to say it, but the Steelers did quite well with this one. They drafted the guy with the 49th overall pick and likely wind up with a higher pick in the end. Claypool was headed towards being the fourth receiver on the team.

I believe I read Steelers received our 2nd round pick in the trade. So likely a later pick

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dolphins acquiring Bradley Chubb from Denver for their 1st Round Pick in 2023 that they acquired from San Fran and more.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ay this trade deadline kinda lit

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
A first? Nah, man. His contract is too rich to be traded for a first. Now, if Houston pays his entire salary for this year with the expectation of a new deal for Cooks next year, then I say we should give up a first for him and go fucking all in this year.

The Cowboys would trade a 1st, the Packers as well. The Ravens would have to way overpay to get them to also eat salary.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Cowboys would trade a 1st, the Packers as well. The Ravens would have to way overpay to get them to also eat salary.
I guess we will find out in the next couple of hours. I think he is too expensive for a trade if the Texans don't eat some of his guaranteed money next year. Just my view.

Only possible move I see us making today is a late round conditional trade for Mims or someone of that caliber. No way we trade for Cooks. Would love Elijah Moore but don’t think they trade him and I don’t think we can afford him either. I just don’t see us trading a 1 or 3 considering me traded a 2 already