• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued by a potentially motivated/pissed off leveon bell, in this offense, coming off of a very light workload so probably having fresh legs, in this locker room.

I would’ve preferred to see us trade for David Johnson or Philip Lindsay, but hell, this could be fun. Hopefully he’s still got something to give on third down

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued by a potentially motivated/pissed off leveon bell, in this offense, coming off of a very light workload so probably having fresh legs, in this locker room.

I would’ve preferred to see us trade for David Johnson or Philip Lindsay, but hell, this could be fun. Hopefully he’s still got something to give on third down

I wouldn’t have preferred a trade. You’re basically getting Bell for damn near free, without using too much cap or giving up any picks

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wouldn’t have preferred a trade. You’re basically getting Bell for damn near free, without using too much cap or giving up any picks
I just don’t know if bell is ever gonna be worth a fuck again. His attitude has been terrible for years and his work ethic has appeared to be nonexistent.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don’t know if bell is ever gonna be worth a fuck again. His attitude has been terrible for years and his work ethic has appeared to be nonexistent.

Phillip Lindsay is a decent back, but David Johnson is injury prone like Tavon Young. Other than Lindsay maybe giving a pick for, I sure the hell wouldn’t trade a pick for a third string back. I’m hoping this pushes Roman to actually open this offense up more

Dirt1

Practice Squad
which would suggest that bell wants to be here...

The Ravens are a very desirable team for any RB. Especially a RB that is looking to get his career back on track. Roman dies a great job at scheming running plays and the threat of Lamar running keeps defenses off balance. Plus, the volume of running plays the Ravens run is higher that most if not all other teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk