• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's my personal favorite option. I'd rather stick with what we got though than waste money on someone like Emmanuel Sanders

There’s only 2 WRs in the free agent market that excites me.

A injured OBJ and a injury-prone Will Fuller.

Either trade for a big name or just ride with the young guns.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
There’s only 2 WRs in the free agent market that excites me.

A injured OBJ and a injury-prone Will Fuller.

Either trade for a big name or just ride with the young guns.
We should atleast take a risk though on fuller.. proche and duv not gonna cut it. We need a slot wr before brown even got traded and now with him gone, we really need help. Dk gonna cry mid games like he did with wilson so i think we should pass on him..

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
We should atleast take a risk though on fuller.. proche and duv not gonna cut it. We need a slot wr before brown even got traded and now with him gone, we really need help. Dk gonna cry mid games like he did with wilson so i think we should pass on him..

That’s why he’s one of 2 that I would be down for. He brings an element to the offense that we don’t have on the roster yet. He’s worth the risk.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
For me he’s the kind of receiver we’ve needed forever and would be the perfect complement to Bateman. Doesn’t seem like Seattle is willing to move him, though that could change.

I remember in 2019 some of us on the board wanted him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Agreed, but Jarvis can't replace Hollywood. Fuller can its just he doesn't stay healthy.

obviously it would be great to replace hollywood - but we need to add a "weapon" at the position, no matter what their style is - if duvernay or wallace or proche take a leap then great, now we've got a great problem, but we shouldnt be thinking it's McLaurin/DK/Deebo or bust - there are vets who can help us available who wont be too expensive

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Neither Hollywood nor Boykin are even on the team anymore. Smh that was a bad draft
I predict that after the final roster cutdown no 2019 draftee will be here anymore.
-Hill we have 3 other guys and Hill offers no st ability
-Powers traded
-Turd ...
-Marshall we have too many dbs. EDC will probably try to re-sign him to the PS

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hope we don't have any totally inept draft picks this year. The only ones who give me any worry are just Likely and Williams. The others feel pretty safe.

Hamilton and Linderbaum are very safe picks
Travis Jones is at worst going to be a rotational DL and likely better
Jalyn Armour-Davis is going to be on this roster and active for the next 4 years because even if he doesnt work out as a corner, he's going to be a gunner (and his fundamentals are strong enough that he should easily be able to carve out a role at least as a backup)
Stout's pretty safe too

the other picks have an element of risk to them though
Ojabo's injury recovery and somewhat developmental nature
Faalele's weight and somewhat developmental nature
Kolar and Likely both play a position that's notoriously hard to project
Williams would be somewhat of an outlier if he makes it and may not even be a corner
Badie's play-strength