• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I have to believe that the Ravens have some sort of plan given the fact they traded Hollywood. I doubt they are looking to replace him.

I have a feeling we are going to look like 2019 again

pretty sure the plan was to pick one in the draft somewhere - we know we were sniped in the 4th round, it seems likely we were sniped in the 2nd round and it's possible we were hoping one of the top 4 WRs would fall to 14 (albeit with the way they talked about Hamilton, they probably take him anyway)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
pretty sure the plan was to pick one in the draft somewhere - we know we were sniped in the 4th round, it seems likely we were sniped in the 2nd round and it's possible we were hoping one of the top 4 WRs would fall to 14 (albeit with the way they talked about Hamilton, they probably take him anyway)
I can't imagine we would have taken Metchie over Ojabo.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fuck. I completely forgot about this. I’m not sure this can be salvageable lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
like maybe Jahan Dotson? I expected him to go in the 2nd, but had been seeing whispers of him sneaking in the 1st. That being said, leave it to the Commies to overdraft.
Even still, I don't expect the Ravens can think Dotson is available at 45 or whenever we were scheduled to pick.
I personally would have thought either Pickens or Moore were on our radar, and we passed on both.
So clear to me that the FO didn't like the WR prospects in this draft as much as others did.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Even still, I don't expect the Ravens can think Dotson is available at 45 or whenever we were scheduled to pick.
I personally would have thought either Pickens or Moore were on our radar, and we passed on both.
So clear to me that the FO didn't like the WR prospects in this draft as much as others did.
we may have passed on Pickens, but it may have been due to Ojabo being on the board and he was higher on their board. We may have drafted Pickens if Ojabo wasn't available or we weren't happy with how PIckens interviews went. So yes, we passed on them, but it may not have been due to talent, it may just be due to them going true to their board.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wouldve been cool with pickens instead of obajo.. dude a monster.