• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Alex jones. That is all
images

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i've genuinely been quite busy the last few days but ive been less active on these boards just because thinking about the ravens in training camp leaves me with a feeling of dread - every time i finish work i look at my phone with dread waiting for the inevitable alert telling me that another raven is out for a "significant period of time" - i really want this team to do well because there were so many promising elements but we feel devastatingly snakebitten

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Jingle Bells, Taking Ls, Christmas is months away, I'm gonna cry, I think I'll die, I need a W in the worst way.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
That motherfucker has made my life a living hell. If he dare shows his face around my vicinity of living I will exercise my right to beat his ass on my private property. He's tried to pin the entirity of the situation's blame on me. It's why I'm in such a pissy mood lately. I'm 19 damnit. I don't have time for a potential lawsuit. I have college to worry about, and this job was just me picking up some extra change so I'm not broke when I graduate.

Just this guy....

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
That motherfucker has made my life a living hell. If he dare shows his face around my vicinity of living I will exercise my right to beat his ass on my private property. He's tried to pin the entirity of the situation's blame on me. It's why I'm in such a pissy mood lately. I'm 19 damnit. I don't have time for a potential lawsuit. I have college to worry about, and this job was just me picking up some extra change so I'm not broke when I graduate.

Just this guy....
Pretty crappy situation. I hope everything gets straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.