• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

There's no such thing as too much :beer:

It's too much of this.

images

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I'm choosing 2 & 7.

DxpN2F0VYAAwM2J.jpg:large
#4 is the craziest one to think about, because if you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, just think how you could change the world. Would you take on that responsibility? For example, if you could go back in time and kill Ted Bundy and save all those woman he brutally murdered.....would you and could you? If you took pill #4 you could bring back way more dead than swallowing pill #5, because you could put yourself in time to prevent many accidents. If you pick #4 you also don’t need money because you could go back and bet big on many sports events. You could help so many people, because money would no longer be important. You could bet all your money on the Super Bowl, give half to charity and take the other half and go back and bet it on the Super Bowl again and give half to another charity the next day. I have to say I would select #5 as my next pill, because I want to do this time traveling ten years younger than I am now, although if I selected pill number #6, it would make traveling back in time way more easier and interesting being able to communicate in those additional languages. The first time travel on my list is going back to meet Jesus. I was going to have a deep discussion with him about the ramifications of killing Ted Bundy, but I probably should ask him first about the ramifications of going back to the Garden of Eden with a chainsaw.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
#4 is the craziest one to think about, because if you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, just think how you could change the world. Would you take on that responsibility? For example, if you could go back in time and kill Ted Bundy and save all those woman he brutally murdered.....would you and could you? If you took pill #4 you could bring back way more dead than swallowing pill #5, because you could put yourself in time to prevent many accidents. If you pick #4 you also don’t need money because you could go back and bet big on many sports events. You could help so many people, because money would no longer be important. You could bet all your money on the Super Bowl, give half to charity and take the other half and go back and bet it on the Super Bowl again and give half to another charity the next day. I have to say I would select #5 as my next pill, because I want to do this time traveling ten years younger than I am now, although if I selected pill number #6, it would make traveling back in time way more easier and interesting being able to communicate in those additional languages. The first time travel on my list is going back to meet Jesus. I was going to have a deep discussion with him about the ramifications of killing Ted Bundy, but I probably should ask him first about the ramifications of going back to the Garden of Eden with a chainsaw.

if you go back to speak to jesus you might want to do #6 as well because he sure as hell isnt speaking english lol

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lmao I love that. We could finally end the what did Jesus look like debates. I thought about stopping the forbidden fruit scene, but that would surely only delay the inevitable. The devil would get to someone else no doubt

flynismo

Practice Squad
So...democrats criticise Trump for his locker room talk. Lets see if they're still so self righteous now that admitted sexual assaulter (D) Corey Booker announced he is running for presidency. Anybody want to bet that CNN or MSNBC doesn't peep a word about that?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So...democrats criticise Trump for his locker room talk. Lets see if they're still so self righteous now that admitted sexual assaulter (D) Corey Booker announced he is running for presidency. Anybody want to bet that CNN or MSNBC doesn't peep a word about that?
That won't matter.

He'd get slaughtered though. I can't tell you too much, but I can tell you that no one actually likes him up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.