• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Hosting a stupid rally in front of 3k people today. I’m suppose to improve the entire thing because they didn’t have time to make a script. Pray for purple pitta :(

Thankfully, this rally will be with horny high school kids instead who are doing stupid shit like shooting nerf guns and I don’t have to lead a fucking protest lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So...democrats criticise Trump for his locker room talk. Lets see if they're still so self righteous now that admitted sexual assaulter (D) Corey Booker announced he is running for presidency. Anybody want to bet that CNN or MSNBC doesn't peep a word about that?
They'll bring it up if Trump does. The MSM media is very reactive towards Trump in the sense they won't cover whatever it is unless Trump mentions it.

That being said, Booker doesn't stand a chance.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So...democrats criticise Trump for his locker room talk. Lets see if they're still so self righteous now that admitted sexual assaulter (D) Corey Booker announced he is running for presidency. Anybody want to bet that CNN or MSNBC doesn't peep a word about that?

He'll just explain it off as a "Spartacus moment" and they'll be like "yeah yeah yeah"

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Mega_393ca6_5396674.gif

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
They said that about Trump too...
The media said that. Democrats said that. Republicans said that. But with each passing week and each passing debate, he grew more popular because of basically being anti-establishment. I'm only asking because I don't know: is Booker considered establishment or not?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
The media said that. Democrats said that. Republicans said that. But with each passing week and each passing debate, he grew more popular because of basically being anti-establishment. I'm only asking because I don't know: is Booker considered establishment or not?
He’s Spartacus so...

flynismo

Practice Squad

I don't think Trump grew in popularity; it was always there. The polls and media just under-reported it.
But yes, Booker is as "establishment" as it gets. I don't think he, Kamala or AOC has ever had an original thought between the three of them.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
C1DEA048-85EE-4390-841B-2FEE91712282.jpeg
20B91A7A-A9D3-461D-BDDF-8C5C866AE56B.jpeg
Got in a hell of a car crash today. Got hit in my friends crv by a guy going 50. My knee is being a bitch and I can’t hear in one ear and I’ll feel what else tomorrow but I’m completely fine. My friend smacked his head against the window so he got concussed. A car changed lanes in an intersection into where he was taking a right turn.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
View attachment 1301 View attachment 1300 Got in a hell of a car crash today. Got hit in my friends crv by a guy going 50. My knee is being a bitch and I can’t hear in one ear and I’ll feel what else tomorrow but I’m completely fine. My friend smacked his head against the window so he got concussed. A car changed lanes in an intersection into where he was taking a right turn.
Holy shit dude. Glad you're ok.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Holy shit dude. Glad you're ok.
Thanks man. Aching all over right now but compared to what could have happened I’m incredibly blessed. A guy shifted lanes while my friend pulled into the intersection. Back when I was in 6th grade I was in an awful accident too, and I got a beat ravens story on this.

I have an older sister who went to a separate school as me. Every morning the deal was who ever got in the car first got the front seat, and not being an 8th grade girl I got the seat about 19/20 Times I’d say. Every morning I’d read a ravens article before school. I hoesntly can’t recall what the news was but it was big (injury or signing idk), so I read two articles and ended up in the back of the car.

We dropped off my sister and on the way back the car got cursed like a tin can in the passenger seat. The car was initiated, airbags and all, and my mom was sent to the hospital (she was okay) with being an averages sized 6th grade, they said I was extremely lucky to not have been up front and easily could have lost a leg or possibly my life.

The intersection was a real shitty one and the person was at fault and I ended up using the money I got payed out for a ravens jersey lmao.

A year and a half later, Paul Walker the fast and furious guy died in that same intersection. Its a c shaped curve with an entrance stop sign where you can’t see around the curve

Reasons like this is why I love football

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 1301 View attachment 1300 Got in a hell of a car crash today. Got hit in my friends crv by a guy going 50. My knee is being a bitch and I can’t hear in one ear and I’ll feel what else tomorrow but I’m completely fine. My friend smacked his head against the window so he got concussed. A car changed lanes in an intersection into where he was taking a right turn.

Glad to hear you and your friend are ok. That looks pretty serious.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope you and your friend feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.