• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Kings in the North, The Rushing Record and The Special Teams

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Couldn't not mention either of the first two so had to go against the grain a little bit on the good, bad, ugly format.

Sealed the division, broke and re-made all sorts of franchise records with 2 games to spare.

Special teams was appalling and defence was lacklustre at times too - short week, maybe that's the excuse for the sloppy play but it needs to get sorted. We really need this semi-bye week though.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Special Teams play like that in the playoffs and we will get beat .

Mike Preston will give Lamar a C for not throwing 10 TD passes tonight .

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Word to RG3 : Don’t try to get yourself killed in a blowout game . Plus you have about 1/10 of the speed Lamar has .

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Tackling clock and D in general were clearly out of whack on the short week but the STs are a worry, they aren't good all year.
Here's to (hopefully) a stop to 100 mentions of Vick per day.

Lamar may have come from somewhere else. Florida, my ass, this is not possible for humans.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Something that isn't being brought up is that we are very close to the Patriots 14 game rushing record. I don't know how many we rushed for as a team today or what we have in rushing yards on the season, but I'd like to know how close we are to breaking that.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Something that isn't being brought up is that we are very close to the Patriots 14 game rushing record. I don't know how many we rushed for as a team today or what we have in rushing yards on the season, but I'd like to know how close we are to breaking that.
218 tonight
2612 on the season (if that's updated on nfl.com)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
BACK TO BACK AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS
NEW FRANCHISE RECORDS

Despite the good, our special teams needs to be fixed. I liked doing what Belichick did by having a delay of game and a false start to run off more clock but it was leaky all night. Defense also needs to be fixed as well as our secondary was leaky as well.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar looks like he wants to get the hell out of this cold.
Unfortunately he won’t be anytime soon unless he makes it to Miami

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Ever since the conclusion of the Pats at Jets game, I've been waiting for this game simply to see how Darnold would play against us. Needless to say, he didn't play that bad of a game but nonetheless I'mma share it anyway.

The following song is what I've been waiting to post (trust me folks, it fucking SLAPS). Without further ado,

Ghostface is a Jets fan!