• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Home Field Advantage?)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Drew Brees is one TD away from being the all time passing Touchdown Leader and we still have another half of football left.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs just robbed Drew Brees of breaking the TD record on a really bogus OPI call. There is now a "REF YOU SUCK" Chant.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
These last two weeks will be interesting. Brady has 538 TDs with two weeks left. Brady and Brees going to battle it out to see who ends the season number one.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know... but just saying as much as sitting Lamar would be good I don't want to just let the Steelers in even if it means they would get beat by the Chiefs anyway.
Tbf at this point it’ll take a lot for the steelers to get knocked out of the 6th seed - titans have Texans and saints as their last games and would need to have a better record outright that the steelers - basically they need to beat both those teams because the steelers have the fins next week

I might be wrong but if the steelers beat the jets next week and the saints beat the titans I think they might have sealed the 6 seed - week 17 might mean nothing for them too

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar is getting some love tonight lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs just gave the Colts a free touchdown and robbed the Saints of a shutout. Ball was clearly not catchable but they threw a flag anyway.