• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Home Field Advantage?)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Here is one team that won't be firing their HC, but it's also not one I expected to be fired anyway.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Here is one team that won't be firing their HC, but it's also not one I expected to be fired anyway.

Lions fans are mad though lol. They want him gone and he's only been their Head Coach for two seasons and going on his third next year. I responded to a PFT tweet about this news and said how firing a head coach every two years is not how to run a franchise then someone replied how Patricia is over his head thus why they should fire him lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lions fans are mad though lol. They want him gone and he's only been their Head Coach for two seasons and going on his third next year. I responded to a PFT tweet about this news and said how firing a head coach every two years is not how to run a franchise then someone replied how Patricia is over his head thus why they should fire him lol.
exactly. You keep firing head coaches, you become a bottom feeder in the league and I'd give Matt Patricia another year to see if there is any improvement