• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Soccer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's all good, hats off to Switzerland and that meme guy. They won fare and square and I hope they enjoy their win properly. I just keep thinking about Pogba's screamer and how it sent me to the moon and it kills me.

It’s one of the downsides of tournament football but also what makes it so exciting

the best team in the tournament by a country mile in France (and even as an Englishman I can admit this lol) is out and didn’t even make the quarter finals...

but such is life in football

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
It’s one of the downsides of tournament football but also what makes it so exciting

the best team in the tournament by a country mile in France (and even as an Englishman I can admit this lol) is out and didn’t even make the quarter finals...

but such is life in football
Lol I don't think we were the best team, on paper perhaps but definitely not on the pitch

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lol I don't think we were the best team, on paper perhaps but definitely not on the pitch

i mean it felt like france never got out of 2nd gear - but they had genuine world class players who would frequently conjure moments of magic and dominance to remind us why they were the best...

im not convinced there are any teams that are better - the tournament's been crazy but in all honesty ive not been blown away by the level of play generally

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
i mean it felt like france never got out of 2nd gear - but they had genuine world class players who would frequently conjure moments of magic and dominance to remind us why they were the best...

im not convinced there are any teams that are better - the tournament's been crazy but in all honesty ive not been blown away by the level of play generally
You remove Pogba's insane passes and we've got basically nothing to create opportunities.

Italy and Denmark have been great to watch imo.