• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Soccer

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
No idea. I've only seen reports Gattuso will take over at Napoli.
They did fire him because of their current ranking in the Serie A and the owner wasn't happy how Ancelotti handled their practices (i.e. too soft, barely any conditioning). Ancelotti was a great coach but not anymore.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I never thought I'd see the day where Liverpool would have 17 wins & 1 draw in 18 league games. That's 52 points from a possible 54. We also won the last 9 games of last season too. It's ridiculous!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I never thought I'd see the day where Liverpool would have 17 wins & 1 draw in 18 league games. That's 52 points from a possible 54. We also won the last 9 games of last season too. It's ridiculous!
Crazy stuff. I had a feeling they'll beat Leicester, too but not like this.
Klopp is pretty special.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Crazy stuff. I had a feeling they'll beat Leicester, too but not like this.
Klopp is pretty special.

My prediction was a 1 goal win, either 3-2 or 2-1. I didn't expect them to give us such an easy ride. They were horrendous but we were on a whole other level.

Next 5 league games:

Wolves (H)
Sheffield United (H)
Spurs (A)
Man United (H)
Wolves (A)

This should be fun.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Sucks to see Liverpool lose and give Watford their Super Bowl but hey, you can't win em all. This is gonna do one of two things: get shit back on track or start one of the most extraordinary chokejobs in the history of sports.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Other news from Rennes, you guys should remember the name of Eduardo Camavinga. At 16 years old and 3 months he had his first start in Ligue 1 after several appearance. Extremely promising midfielder who has been pegged as our biggest talent since Lord Ousmane Dembele.
This is aging beautifully.