• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Soccer

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I just cant wait for the World Cup next summer! I have big expectations for France! Allez les Bleus!!
We'll see but the potential is through the roof, best we've had in years. Pogba and Kante are unbelievable together, and the depth of skill players in front of them is unreal.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We'll see but the potential is through the roof, best we've had in years. Pogba and Kante are unbelievable together, and the depth of skill players in front of them is unreal.
It's unbelievable team - the only negative for the WC might be that they are very young squad. Some good experience in tough competitions though.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Ya and Griezman. He was awesome in the euro
He was but he is kind of losing speed since then. I hope he'll get back on track during the season. He and Giroud weren't good against LUX but when they're both on they're a terrific duo.

It's unbelievable team - the only negative for the WC might be that they are very young squad. Some good experience in tough competitions though.
Yeah but I wouldn't worry too much about that. We've had our fair share of idiots and pricks in this team before Deschamps came and decided to clean it all up. The guys we have now are not only uber talented but that's a group that's pretty close and there's not a Benzema or Ben Arfa who are good players but can kill your locker room because they're just pricky thugs. And they have the good mentality to succeed. The youth problem is legit but we have some veterans (Koscielny, Lorris) and some emerging leaders (Pogba, Griezmann) to make up for that.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wow, beat Koln in Germany! They suck (last in Bundes Liga), they hit the post 3 times but it's still a win vs German team away.
Now fun starts, Arsenal going to Belgrade next round and I'm scared.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Bayern Munich trying to finish 3rd in their group so they can knock Arsenal out of the Europa League.

22089151_810293945842869_5405745671693460144_n.jpg

Everyone not named pullisic on this roster is ass so they weren't getting past the group stage unless they had some super easy group. Can we please for the love of god finally stop hauling garbage ass Alitidore out on the field after this. Hopefully playing Tim Howard's corpse is finally over.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
International football can do one. Everytime it's the international break there's one or two Liverpool players that come back with injuries that result in them missing a few months. It's always our most important players too.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Everyone not named pullisic on this roster is ass so they weren't getting past the group stage unless they had some super easy group. Can we please for the love of god finally stop hauling garbage ass Alitidore out on the field after this. Hopefully playing Tim Howard's corpse is finally over.
Yeah, not sure how they’ve regressed so far from 2006/10. The program seemed on the upswing 10years ago but the roster has been void of talent for sometime. Hard to figure.

Yeah, not sure how they’ve regressed so far from 2006/10. The program seemed on the upswing 10years ago but the roster has been void of talent for sometime. Hard to figure.
Part of the problem is they're absolutely terrible at developing young talent and they keep playing guys way past their prime physically.

Tank

Hall of Famer
The Red teams play to a scoreless draw. Pretty boring match.

CP beats Chelsea for their first points of the campaign! lol

City is looking formidable. I wish De Bruyne were a Red Devil.