• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Homefield Baby! The Injuries and The Injuries

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That one play where he was calling on Boyle to make a block he’s got to cool it with that. He’s in no position to make the block and if he misses you’re going to get creamed. And he did.
yep, that's the play I'm talking about. He needs to get out of bounds there and live to play another down

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Normally would put this in the film breakdowns thread

But watch the base that Lamar throws this td off - watch how he lands and the direction he’s facing

And then look at how he generates enough power to even get the ball anywhere near Andrews let alone accurately (and throw him open)

Its absurd

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

But watch the base that Lamar throws this td off - watch how he lands and the direction he’s facing

And then look at how he generates enough power to even get the ball anywhere near Andrews let alone accurately (and throw him open)

Its absurd

Holy shit that is unreal. Seriously like who can do that...

I don’t wanna hear another goddam commentator refer to Lamar’s improv releases as “mahomes like” because mahomes can’t even do it like Lamar! Mahomes would not make that throw from that base. That’s just ridiculous

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Holy shit that is unreal. Seriously like who can do that...

I don’t wanna hear another goddam commentator refer to Lamar’s improv releases as “mahomes like” because mahomes can’t even do it like Lamar! Mahomes would not make that throw from that base. That’s just ridiculous
C+

Its absurd

Not bad for a RB. Lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Anyone else catch Marcus Peters mocking OBJ's touchdown celebration in the very last shot of game coverage?
That was our whole teams celebration against the rams, that’s the second time it’s been mocked with Deebo Samuel doing it as well, and both times that team took the L.