• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Homefield Baby! The Injuries and The Injuries

Ludy51

Hall of Famer

and im ok with this - harbs must partly be wanting the refs and the league to have to justify upholding calls like this - like go ahead and embarrass yourselves

When you find hackers in a video game the advice companies give you is not to leave, but to give as much footage as possible to prove without a doubt who it is and what they’re doing.

Coaches seem to be following this same philosophy with this rule, show as many bad PI calls not getting fixed as possible so the NFL has no choice but to fix it.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
When you find hackers in a video game the advice companies give you is not to leave, but to give as much footage as possible to prove without a doubt who it is and what they’re doing.

Coaches seem to be following this same philosophy with this rule, show as many bad PI calls not getting fixed as possible so the NFL has no choice but to fix it.
Collusion!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
so i've found the next bullshit media narrative - apparently they've still never seen us come from behind or execute without the threat of the run because the browns screwed up their playcalling...

like what hoops do they want lamar and the rest of this offence to jump through - do they want us to just spot a team 10 points before the start of a game?

because i think they over-estimate us becoming one dimensional in a trailing situation - we'll run less but no way are we stopping running

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
so i've found the next bullshit media narrative - apparently they've still never seen us come from behind or execute without the threat of the run because the browns screwed up their playcalling...

like what hoops do they want lamar and the rest of this offence to jump through - do they want us to just spot a team 10 points before the start of a game?

because i think they over-estimate us becoming one dimensional in a trailing situation - we'll run less but no way are we stopping running
Also, the Chiefs are peaking at the right time and have awesome D and, wait for this... NE are back after great performance vs Bills! Pats are clear favourite to win it all now!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Also, the Chiefs are peaking at the right time and have awesome D and, wait for this... NE are back after great performance vs Bills! Pats are clear favourite to win it all now!

it's fine by me - we'll happily somehow go back to under the radar even though we're the 1 seed - if people decide to jump ship onto other bandwagons we will comfortably shed that deadweight and add it to the bulletin board

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

we have to win 100 straight games and 7 super bowls before we even get a B from Prescott, let alone approval from the rest of the league.

and im ok with this - harbs must partly be wanting the refs and the league to have to justify upholding calls like this - like go ahead and embarrass yourselves

I was in agreement with the challenge because we were not contending that there wasn’t significant contact (which there wasn’t) but that the ball was uncatchable. I felt it may be possible they would overturn on that basis. Apparently not but understand trying.

Well you have to admit the Chiefs hsvevbeen looking sharp and the NE offense functioned more efficiently against a good D than we’ve seen them all year.

We will still be the odds on favorite but when it comes to the talking heads people like to predict the teams just below the top team to be the winner. It’s called making the fashionable pick instead of the right pick.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Well you have to admit the Chiefs hsvevbeen looking sharp and the NE offense functioned more efficiently against a good D than we’ve seen them all year.

We will still be the odds on favorite but when it comes to the talking heads people like to predict the teams just below the top team to be the winner. It’s called making the fashionable pick instead of the right pick.
I mean to me its really only out of us and kc to make it imo. If anyother team make it out of the Afc, id be shocked

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs team scares me the most. I hope titans makes the playoffs and face the chiefs. Be awesome if chiefs road to us is titans and pats. Make it hard on them.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Chiefs really are peaking at the right time though lol, their defense hasn’t just improved, they’ve been stellar recently

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

I don't buy NE offense for one second.
These same people trashed that offense all year, rightfully so and now just after one game, everything is back to unstoppable? Fuck no. Did they bother to count Bills missed tackles in that game?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Didn't we have a 2 minute drill that was just running the ball? I can't remember which game it was.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I swear the pass-rush worries me at times. I really hope that we can adequately address this in the draft.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Didn't we have a 2 minute drill that was just running the ball? I can't remember which game it was.
Against the rams - we already had won the game basically but we had an end of half situation and I think harbs decided we might as well practice - slightly different in that we had the full 2 minutes and multiple timeouts but yeah we ended up running on about half the snaps on that drive to take advantage of the looks the rams were giving us in 2 minute mode