• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

redrum52

Hall of Famer
They ended our season with that catch we had to watch endlessly. Where is the commercial with them cheering for the Browns? We win today cause Harbaugh is as petty as we are and the team wants it. And for my bettors out there, this line started at Ravens +3 and is now a pick em. FINISH THEM!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
They ended our season with that catch we had to watch endlessly. Where is the commercial with them cheering for the Browns? We win today cause Harbaugh is as petty as we are and the team wants it. And for my bettors out there, this line started at Ravens +3 and is now a pick em. FINISH THEM!
Us fans watched our season end because of AB's reach and Orr not reacting quickly enough, but thanks to Mosley and his reach, their fans got to watch their season end on their very own Jumbotron. The best part? The sorry ass Bengals players got to witness it as well so ALL of our divisional rivals caught a MASSIVE L that night.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
With all the close games with divisional teams today and the better teams losing ,I really don't want the Steelers in the playoffs.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
With all the close games with divisional teams today and the better teams losing ,I really don't want the Steelers in the playoffs.
If they do, they play either the Chiefs or Pats. Good enough for me. Because of their annoying fanbase, the Chiefs are on my shitlist.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My shit list includes the following:
NFC East ('nuff said)
Steelers
Steelers
Steelers
Browns
Bengals
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Broncos
Jets - the reason the Jets are on the list is that they used to practice and pay for the maintenance of the Hofstra University practice facility. Once they moved, my dream for Hofstra winning a title ^_^ ended along with the football program!!!!!

and Chiefs are soon to be added, but not yet.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
My shit list includes the following:
NFC East ('nuff said)
Steelers
Steelers
Steelers
Browns
Bengals
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Broncos
Jets - the reason the Jets are on the list is that they used to practice and pay for the maintenance of the Hofstra University practice facility. Once they moved, my dream for Hofstra winning a title ^_^ ended along with the football program!!!!!

and Chiefs are soon to be added, but not yet.
Not much of a shit list. Way too short.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They used to be, though.
that's true. I can't say I ever hated the Ravens, even though I became a fan in 2014 and that is due to my hatred for the Steelers and I totally respected the Ravens organization and front office as a whole.