• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

JO_75

Hall of Famer
His frustration is probably the answer

Then he should have played better, we gave him a chance to take control of the defense and even gave him the green dot. He didn't perform in that role good, and it says a lot that our defense got better when he got less snaps and Bynes/Fort took over at Linebacker. He's just mad that he isn't going to cash in like every other Ravens' defensive player with a big pay day.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Me personally I'm not real good with sitting Lamar and not putting more into beating the Squeelers. Defense wins championships and the Squeelers are better than the Titans. Older veterans like Yanda and Earl I can understand but I still would have given them the choice but on a guy like Lamar he needs to stay fluid. He's been getting better every damn week and its not time to slow down the train and sit on laurels.

AND ITS THE SQUEELERS!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Looks like we must suffer Fouts one last time

ffs - what is CBS's obsession with putting fouts on our games

romo and nantz being on the titans, texans game makes sense but why cant we have had any of the other 3 cbs crews on at 4:25?

thank god he's not going to be on any of the playoff games - looks like it's romo and nantz for the AFC championship, buck and aikman for the nfc championship (and also super bowl) - both of those crews will have divisional round games too but al michaels and collinsworth will have 1 divisional round game and then not sure who the 4th crew will be (likely a fox crew)

Tank

Hall of Famer
Looks like we must suffer Fouts one last time
I’ve always disliked Fouts, but now have a soft spot for him. Saw him on the “Top 100” show and he credited Johnny U with not only teaching him the finer points of the position, but also changing and revolutionizing the game. At least he recognizes that! lol

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
I’ve always disliked Fouts, but now have a soft spot for him. Saw him on the “Top 100” show and he credited Johnny U with not only teaching him the finer points of the position, but also changing and revolutionizing the game. At least he recognizes that! lol

I am done with Fouts and don't like Buck much either. We should get some major league announcers in the playoffs.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Me personally I'm not real good with sitting Lamar and not putting more into beating the Squeelers. Defense wins championships and the Squeelers are better than the Titans. Older veterans like Yanda and Earl I can understand but I still would have given them the choice but on a guy like Lamar he needs to stay fluid. He's been getting better every damn week and its not time to slow down the train and sit on laurels.

AND ITS THE SQUEELERS!!!
I agree. Matter fact youre right.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I agree. Matter fact youre right.

I still got pretty high confidence with RG3 but the defense is whats gotta carry the game today. We cant be silverplattering the Steelers to the playoffs. Lamar makes that much of a difference.

It'd be nice to knock the Squeelers out with not even our best.

I still got pretty high confidence with RG3 but the defense is whats gotta carry the game today. We cant be silverplattering the Steelers to the playoffs. Lamar makes that much of a difference.

It'd be nice to knock the Squeelers out with not even our best.
I hate losing to the yinzers, but I’m not very confident today. They don’t have much offense but I’m gonna need a program to to know who is on the field today for us. Lol. Hope I’m wrong but they win this one.