• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh I’m gonna be so chill - this gonna be easier than a preseason game lol (I even like winning in preseason to keep the streak alive lol)

Probably gonna be more amped up about the titans and raiders games
I mean seriously, as long as our guys don't get hurt, then whatever happens, happens. Speaking of this game, is Humph playing?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Make no mistake, we're going into this trying to win. Wouldn't shock me if they broke out a trick play or 2 Am interested in seeing a few guys play.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I mean seriously, as long as our guys don't get hurt, then whatever happens, happens. Speaking of this game, is Humph playing?

No word yet - some guys are going to have to play from a pure numbers standpoint but I’m hoping that we’re gonna see a lot of averett and Marshall and my guess is Brandon Carr will start to keep his streak alive - peters might be deactivated (or sat) because he’s been on the injury report which means that jimmy or hump will probably have to play a series every now and then - depends on what we do at safety tbh

I know I was saying that I thought we'd lose this meaningless game because we were going to rest and also don't care, whereas the steelers have to play for lives, but the steelers are also so banged up and disfunctional on offense right now it's crazy. Don't get me wrong, I think you'll see that our offense run by RG is literally pathetic against a good defense like Pitt. I also think that you'll see duck hodges be pretty pathetic against us to. This feels like one of those classic 13 - 10 Ravens steelers games. I really believe though, the only way we win is the combination of GRo calling the a great game designed for RG and RG playing like a person who should be in the NFL. Call me crazy, but I don't think both of those things can be accomplished.
The O/U=37 1/2. Take the under

This feels like a game where Wink is going go nuts with every blitz in the book. This is a game where we’ll be looking for our D to dominate and creat a few opportunities and where well be looking for the offense to manage the game.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

This feels like a game where Wink is going go nuts with every blitz in the book. This is a game where we’ll be looking for our D to dominate and creat a few opportunities and where well be looking for the offense to manage the game.

"It's Duck season"

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tbf he’s better than most ravens preseason qb stars a la josh woodrum and Keith wenning - was good enough to get a place on the 53

But yeah he wasn’t great lol
Well the reason I want to see his progression is he could be trade bait next year for a draft pick if he improves .

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
LAMAR shoves T.J. Watt.jpg

I saw the post with a video and I had this lovely image against the Squeelers on my PC.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

I definitely think this is likely