• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

So my best friend who I expected would be rooting along with me decided to challenge me to a bet and he wants Titans and the points. I’m not sure if betting my team here is bad luck but I am planning to take the bet just to spite him for being an ass. After all my prediction does have us covering.

What’ya think? Take the bet?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So my best friend who I expected would be rooting along with me decided to challenge me to a bet and he wants Titans and the points. I’m not sure if betting my team here is bad luck but I am planning to take the bet just to spite him for being an ass. After all my prediction does have us covering.

What the heck. Take it and win yourself some money. I've already predicted the game and it's in the bag. 41-13 Ravens will win if there is no precipitation during the game. Even otherwise we'll cover the points spread. But, again we're talking your money so there's that too.

What the heck. Take it and win yourself some money. I've already predicted the game and it's in the bag. 41-13 Ravens will win if there is no precipitation during the game. Even otherwise we'll cover the points spread. But, again we're talking your money so there's that too.
A it’s a paltry bet for some beers it’s more about the principle or karma I just rarely if ever bet on games that mean this much to me but what the heck I’m going for it.

well this interview is awesome

Nice to see a reminder of the positivity around the team when I feel like im being inundated with the message of how hot and dangerous this Titans team is and how much trouble they are going to give us and how so many people are saying “I can see the Titans winning this game”.

FTS ... they going down ...

Asyranok

Practice Squad
Ok..no doubt about it

Titan fans are the shittiest i've come across so far.

I visited two Titans forums. Both had their gameday threads full of wishes for a Lamar injury. One had multiple threads making fun of Todd Heap for backing his car over his daughter. They are the biggest group of sociopaths I have ever seen in nfl fandom. Must be something in the water down there. The only team with a fanbase that I hated before this game was/is the Bengals. They are the second on my list.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

oh yeah, I'd take that bet.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I visited two Titans forums. Both had their gameday threads full of wishes for a Lamar injury. One had multiple threads making fun of Todd Heap for backing his car over his daughter. They are the biggest group of sociopaths I have ever seen in nfl fandom. Must be something in the water down there. The only team with a fanbase that I hated before this game was/is the Bengals. They are the second on my list.
i was on that smack thread as well and that was one of if not the classless thing I have ever seen and I'm not just talking football. I do remember the Seahawks board laughing at the skins and Sean Taylor when he got murdered also as well as the Eagles fans being some of the classless fans in all of sports....atleast american sports.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

That's pretty sick.

Asyranok

Practice Squad
i was on that smack thread as well and that was one of if not the classless thing I have ever seen and I'm not just talking football. I do remember the Seahawks board laughing at the skins and Sean Taylor when he got murdered also as well as the Eagles fans being some of the classless fans in all of sports....atleast american sports.

Yeah, I knew Eagles fans' reputation. I just hadn't encountered it or really seen much, so I found it hard to personally put them on that "list". That's disgusting to hear about Seahawks fans... wow.

Bonus one... Titans fans were also making fun of Steve McNair's death in one thread, just to "own the Ravens" I guess.

And as for my hate of the Bengals fans. It was always around how every one I've ever interacted with had an incredible unearned smugness about their team, and they refused to have a non-insulting conversation about football. But non of them were outright sociopaths wishing harm on people. So I might even want to start giving "tiers" to my most hated fandom list. Titans can be at the top. Or bottom depending on how you look at it.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

All day!

So hyped for this game. I gotta try to go to sleep until just before kick off and I'm not sure I can do it...

Good luck to the other UK/European Ravens on here with whatever strategy you're going for to catch this game live at an ungodly 1:15am.

Sick bastards!