• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nice job Titans. Congrats on the win. Wish it went differently, but TEN was the better team today.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
After this great regular season I can not put into words how disappointed I am in how we played tonight.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I might have a broken knuckle, definitely bleeding from 3 of my knuckles and I’m bleeding from my toenail, my recycling bin does NOT thank you, ravens, it does not thank you at all. You are responsible for it destructions and also the destruction of 3 knuckles and a toenail, you’ll be hearing from my fucking lawyers

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s face it , we choked . The entire team. Lamar was bad , oline really bad , receivers laughably bad , D let Henry run wild . Harbaugh stunk as did Roman .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m not even giving props to the Titans. Lucky ass team with the refs on their side. Can’t wait for them to get smacked next week

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I put this one on Roman. here was no need to stop running when they got up early.
I put this squarely on Lamar and the receivers, on the receivers for dropping balls that hit them square in the hands, on Lamar for missing open fucking receivers all night

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I put this one on Roman. here was no need to stop running when they got up early.

saying that - the running game was providing very little value early on - runs were getting blown up - they were forcing the keeper on those zone reads and daring lamar to throw - so we took what was there which was in the passing game but drops, some misses and getting behind the chains killed us on drive after drive after drive

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
saying that - the running game was providing very little value early on - runs were getting blown up - they were forcing the keeper on those zone reads and daring lamar to throw - so we took what was there which was in the passing game but drops, some misses and getting behind the chains killed us on drive after drive after drive
So similar to what the Chargers did last year ?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
And at this point I’m dead against giving Lamar the mvp.

I get it, he’s clearly the regular season mvp, but you can’t give him the goddamn mvp after this performance, makes the whole goddamn award look like a sham

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i dont think the refs had anything really to do with it but luck certainly did
Idk. I saw a lot of late hits on Lamar, some arms around our receivers, etc

Sunshine Poe

Practice Squad
I’m not even giving props to the Titans. Lucky ass team with the refs on their side. Can’t wait for them to get smacked next week

Knew I come over and find a "we loss, they didn't win". Face it. Your team got their butts handed to them. Had some of you folks on our board all week talking "Lamar, Lamar, Lamar".
After all the talk about "Henry hasn't faced us" your boy got to meet DH up close and personal.
Should have known you guys would be making excuses.
Enjoy the off season

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Knew I come over and find a "we loss, they didn't win". Face it. Your team got their butts handed to them. Had some of you folks on our board all week talking "Lamar, Lamar, Lamar".
After all the talk about "Henry hasn't faced us" your boy got to meet DH up close and personal.
Should have known you guys would be making excuses.
Enjoy the off season
So there's a Septiceye and a Sunshine Poe. Nice to meet you.