• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
i don't get how andrews hasn't fully recovered from what was deemed a minor ankle injury

3 weeks should have been more than enough

i don't get how andrews hasn't fully recovered from what was deemed a minor ankle injury

Cause that's what Harbs says now. But once we win the SB, We'll know the truth. Watch him have surgery a few days later

Asyranok

Practice Squad
Based on recent reports from multiple sources, Ingram is "questionable", which could mean "old questionable", or "probable". But reporters are saying that he had a normal practice and didn't favor a leg today. It seems extremely likely that he will be playing on Saturday. The question is, "How much?".

I think they will give a handful of carries that they'd normally give to him to Edwards instead. I suspect they'd want to ease him back into a full load. And if this goes well, and we win, he will be full throttle against the Chiefs or Texans.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Based on recent reports from multiple sources, Ingram is "questionable", which could mean "old questionable", or "probable". But reporters are saying that he had a normal practice and didn't favor a leg today. It seems extremely likely that he will be playing on Saturday. The question is, "How much?".

I think they will give a handful of carries that they'd normally give to him to Edwards instead. I suspect they'd want to ease him back into a full load. And if this goes well, and we win, he will be full throttle against the Chiefs or Texans.

all the insiders seem to be suggesting that the expectation is that he'll play - one of the non-benefits of all the success we've had this year is that suddenly insiders are really interested in what's happening inside the building so injury type stuff gets out when it wouldnt have historically

gonna be a real test on the draft room secrecy this year

in terms of workload i think we'll see a little bit more gus but i think we might see more of justice hill used in the passing game when ingram would have been more likely to be in there

rossihunter2

Staff Member

it should have but we have no idea what it is - supposedly he was originally going to play against the steelers too but wasn't feeling right so they pulled him from that game - that being said the impression i get is that if we'd actually been playing a meaningful game since week 16 that he would have played both weeks

tbh he's been playing with different niggles on and off all year and only really had 1 game where the injury clearly affected his effectiveness and then the buffalo game where he got hurt early on and didnt come back in

Andrews being on his game is critical and his still being questionable after 3 weeks rest is surprising. Apparently the injury want as minor as we lead on

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Does anyone know if Malcolm Butler has gotten better in coverage this season? We abused him last year and I'm wondering if we'll be able to do it again on Saturday

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’m not worried about any of the injury reports and I’m betting everyone is good to go. And I’m done just being “cautiously optimistic “. We’re the #1 seed in the AFC, well rested and will kick some Titan ass Saturday night. Bank it.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
3loida.jpg

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
I’m not worried about any of the injury reports and I’m betting everyone is good to go. And I’m done just being “cautiously optimistic “. We’re the #1 seed in the AFC, well rested and will kick some Titan ass Saturday night. Bank it.

Well said! This is our game and won at home this Saturday! I think that this game will be relatively close because of our star RB not at 100% because we set the all-time NFL record for most team rushing yards in a season.