• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
All the juggernauts we had to go through to win 12 straight only to lose the first game in the playoffs. Sad, inexcusable and embarrassing

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m beyond pissed at this point just...fuck

14-2 and THIS is how it ends?
Why doesn’t anyone want to help Lamar man?

Just too many mistakes. Can't beat the other team when you're too busy trying not to beat yourself.
Well here we are. Do you remember our discussion during halftime? My fears have come to fruition. Turnover on the first possession, score by Tenn, and nothing for Baltimore since except turnovers.

I later thought they would have a half dozen turnovers, but it looks like more than that. They are in four down territory from here on out so they should turn it over on downs at least twice more and Jackson is in the giving mood so he probably has another two in him. That would make nine turnovers. And I don't think I'm being excessively pessimistic, just realistic.

Well here we are. Do you remember our discussion during halftime? My fears have come to fruition. Turnover on the first possession, score by Tenn, and nothing for Baltimore since except turnovers.

I later thought they would have a half dozen turnovers, but it looks like more than that. They are in four down territory from here on out so they should turn it over on downs at least twice more and Jackson is in the giving mood so he probably has another two in him. That would make nine turnovers. And I don't think I'm being excessively pessimistic, just realistic.
Yep, you were right. Unfortunately we have continued to make mistakes and have had decent drives that have turned into nothing. I have zero respect for the Titans, we beat ourselves this game. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm still not that mad tho, I guess maybe bc it hasn't been close all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.