• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
THE DRAKE CURSE GOT US.

Drake wished Lamar a Happy Birthday on Instagram........ with a photo of something saying Truss. SCREW YOU DRAKE.

PURPLEHAZE

Practice Squad
They got away from what they were doing all year after half time. Only down 8 but they kept going empty backfield and throwing on every down.
Unfortunately, now they have to throw every down and Titans know it.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I expect De'Anthony thomas out of sheer anger by harbaugh to be cut immediately after this game

Yep, you were right. Unfortunately we have continued to make mistakes and have had decent drives that have turned into nothing. I have zero respect for the Titans, we beat ourselves this game. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm still not that mad tho, I guess maybe bc it hasn't been close all game.
I have zero respect for the Ravens offense. Dropped passes, stupid play calling, errant throws.

You can't play a professional football game like that... and to bring that circus to the postseason?

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Not saying that it was a bad move but I really wonder if we find ourselves in this spot again if we sit starters all night we haven’t looked at all fast like we have all year something is off

PurplePower

Practice Squad
it was the 3 weeks off that turned the whole team into jelly. from play calling, to execution. just all around terrible. we would have been better off playing last week. this looks like a totally different team

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
no way its all on Lamar. the whole team sucked. but those Lamar turnovers... . OUCH, took away all hope and we still have a quarter of football left to play

Body language is horrible

That’s on the coaches and the vets.

I’m all for being aggressive and whatnot, but I really think this game turned when they didn’t take the field goal down 13-6. You get it to 13-9 and the crowd is still in the game. I also feel like Roman got away from our gameplan way too quickly. We abandoned the running game only down a score. Frustration mounted and there was no leadership to ward it off.

Just in case I forget to say this later it’s been great sharing just about every game with all of you this season. Hopefully Ice has better luck with his Packers tomorrow.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They got away from what they were doing all year after half time. Only down 8 but they kept going empty backfield and throwing on every down.
Unfortunately, now they have to throw every down and Titans know it.

Just like our last loss..... against Cleveland. We kept it close then they broke us. Tennessee did the same thing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.