• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Murphy's Law and The Ravens

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't know why, but I felt numb all week long (no anxiety or nervousness whatsoever), before kickoff, and after this debacle. But this game is the very reason why I don't engage in trash talk with other fans because I try not to jinx........and I'm dead serious with this one because (no exaggeration) literally every time I initiate trash talk with anyone, we lose (same goes for the Blazers).

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Because no one else is talking about it and it's frickin hilarious.

Everyone is just like oh well! MVP QB, let's go to the Pro Bowl! type attitudes.

Excuse me for being extra salty at one of the CLEAR CUT BONAFIDE x factors as to why we lost this game in John Harbaugh. As someone who does not have expertise on offense or defense, the least he could do is call a damn timeout or kick a FG in a situation that desperately warrants it.

2 plays after the 2nd 4th down try of the day? 66yd Henry run and TD pass.

A clear momentum shift on a drive we desperately needed something after an icecold first half.

except you keep saying stuff like this as if you are correct - the only thing CLEAR CUT BONAFIDE here is that you are making a fool of yourself

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Im gonna keep it real with yall.. we are trash! From earl, carr, all our lbs, C, all our wrs not named brown! Even though lamar had alot of high passes and bad placement passes, he played his heart out and the rest of team didnt.. however, this season will be forgetton and should be for this dam display we put on tonight

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't know why, but I felt numb all week long (no anxiety or nervousness whatsoever), before kickoff, and after this debacle. But this game is the very reason why I don't engage in trash talk with other fans because I try not to jinx........and I'm dead serious with this one because (no exaggeration) literally every time I initiate trash talk with anyone, we lose (same goes for the Blazers).

i hate that stuff - it always feels like tempting fate - ive also had a bad feeling all week that intellectually i could not shake

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I'm already tired from hearing the pundits and they haven't even started talking yet. The pieces are there. Lamar is 23. The whole team is basically coming back next year. We'll be fine.

The worst thing that can happen is our team losing the camaraderie and togetherness that defined us this season, and I don't see that happening.

I'm with you there. I usually keep my mouth shut. But Baltimore was so good this year. I started feeling confident on Friday. I don't think I said anything too crazy though, but dang. This sucks regardless.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I'm already tired from hearing the pundits and they haven't even started talking yet. The pieces are there. Lamar is 23. The whole team is basically coming back next year. We'll be fine.

The worst thing that can happen is our team losing the camaraderie and togetherness that defined us this season, and I don't see that happening.
Most NFL QBs not even playing when they are 23. LJ gonna get better.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Im gonna keep it real with yall.. we are trash! From earl, carr, all our lbs, C, all our wrs not named brown! Even though lamar had alot of high passes and bad placement passes, he played his heart out and the rest of team didnt.. however, this season will be forgetton and should be for this dam display we put on tonight
Imma be real with you you are always so dramatic after losses after being so high and mighty the last twelve games... it happens teams lay eggs we don’t suck what a joke lol

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I can’t tolerate watching any more playoff football. Gonna be diving into free agency and the draft. This team got so much room to add talent and improve.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Imma be real with you you are always so dramatic after losses after being so high and mighty the last twelve games... it happens teams lay eggs we don’t suck what a joke lol
I dnt ever be high and mighty lol.. i was high and mighty for this game cause i thought we would win but other than that naw.