• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Murphy's Law and The Ravens

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
1. Chris Jones
2. Ngakoue
3. Clowney

And resign Judon. Gotta get some LBs as well. And at least one professional experienced WR would be nice

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I dnt ever be high and mighty lol.. i was high and mighty for this game cause i thought we would win but other than that naw.
you always have absurd hot takes after every bad thing that happens and I haven’t seen you say anything but high praise for the last three months stop it

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
i hate that stuff - it always feels like tempting fate - ive also had a bad feeling all week that intellectually i could not shake
It is. I mean I didn't want to say anything leading up to the week but just watching Ravens fans talk endless of shit just had me smh'ing. I'm like sure we accomplished a lot during the regular season and won 12 straight and blah blah blah but none of that matters come playoff time.

I was talking with one of my friends who's a Broncos fan and he basically said that this reminded him of our win against DEN in 2012 leading up to our Super Bowl win. What he meant by that is the majority of football fans, pundits, etc picked us to win liked how most picked DEN to win that game. Well the rest followed suit.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
1. Chris Jones
2. Ngakoue
3. Clowney

And resign Judon. Gotta get some LBs as well. And at least one professional experienced WR would be nice
Either Dean pees exposed Judon or he isn’t that good being he was his coach he may have known how to slow him down but he looked awful tonight

Receivers dropped 7 passes
Mekari got eaten alive
Defense got run over
Defense gave up passing touchdowns
Judon missed tackles that ended up big plays
Abandoned the run

At least Lamar, our bookend tackles and Hollywood turned up

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I’ve been having bad feels all week as well. Just so long between games, iron has to be sharpened to avoid rust. But in the end, we got down early and didn’t have the horses to play that style

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
In both playoff losses, we have gotten whooped in the trenches and that’s the ballgame.
This. 100% this. The oline and to a lesser extent the dline have been abused in the last two playoff games and changes need to be made so that this embarrassment doesn't happen again. We are an AFC north team, we run the football and we stop other teams from running on us and we did neither of those things tonight

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
Receivers dropped 7 passes
Mekari got eaten alive
Defense got run over
Defense gave up passing touchdowns
Judon missed tackles that ended up big plays
Abandoned the run

At least Lamar, our bookend tackles and Hollywood turned up
This is about as accurate and complete a take possible

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
Both Judon and Ferguson got absolutely worked this game. Admittedly Henry is probably bigger than them both but they were incredibly ineffective

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I think we need to aggressively beef up this interior, especially with Yanda’s uncertain future. Surely we can do better than Skura/Mekari at center, or Bozeman at LG