• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Murphy's Law and The Ravens

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Sunshine Poe

Practice Squad
Congrats on your win you can hangout we have plenty of members who like different teams! Good luck next week!

Now that's how you handle a troll. I'll let it go. Here's to future games and the draft!
p.s. You guys maybe should chip in and get JAAM some counseling. Dude takes the internet way too serious.

Have a good one.
Again RF here's to what I hope is a rejuvenated rivalry.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hate it when Earl blitzes. He needs to be in coverage 100% of the time. It leaves a huge void when he’s not in center field and I have no idea why Wink does this.

Not only do we need passrushers, holy fuck we need someone who can set the edge in the run. Ferguson is horrid in the run game, Mcphee woulda been nice to have
Ravens passrush wasn't a factor - Titans only threw for 91 yards.
91 total passing yards usually means the pass def was excellent.
The Ravens only gave up 28 points - not enough to lose since they score 33.2 pts a game on average. Thus their issues were on offense - but they rushed for 182. So the problem was the passing game, i.e. lots of dropped passes.

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Now that's how you handle a troll. I'll let it go. Here's to future games and the draft!
p.s. You guys maybe should chip in and get JAAM some counseling. Dude takes the internet way too serious.

Have a good one.
Again RF here's to what I hope is a rejuvenated rivalry.
He’s being facetious so you can go away. Good god. Get the hint.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I hate it when Earl blitzes. He needs to be in coverage 100% of the time. It leaves a huge void when he’s not in center field and I have no idea why Wink does this.
I also hate when he runs his mouth saying stuff about Henry and Ryan this week I think really motivated the team with the way they were commenting on it after the game

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I don’t mind the bravado. It worked against SF. Earl has the résumé to back up any kind of trash talking. Our offense is the one that lost this game anyways
Fair enough I just think giving grown men incentive is never a good thing especially Henry that man was literally made in madden

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
E457DA43-4B34-43B4-A710-C3920DE8651F.jpeg

Dude is from outer space

D1City55

Pro Bowler
One thing I've been frustrated at is the lack of involvement for Hayden Hurst. This guy is the only person this year who has never left his hands at him. He pretty much has the most reliable set of hands on the team and has made plenty of plays yet has not been involved as much as he should.

Look, I get it, Boyle is among the best blocking TEs in the league, but Hurst has shown that he can block really well too. He deserves to get more playing time and I seriously hope in 2020 that he's more involved, because this is has frustrated me throughout the year. There are games where's he's on the field for 29% of snaps and it just doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, there's word that he got frustrated on the sideline and screamed: "Just throw me the fu**ing ball." I don't believe it but that's what people who went to the game are saying. I don't blame him if thats true.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
One thing I've been frustrated at is the lack of involvement for Hayden Hurst. This guy is the only person this year who has never left his hands at him. He pretty much has the most reliable set of hands on the team and has made plenty of plays yet has not been involved as much as he should.

Look, I get it, Boyle is among the best blocking TEs in the league, but Hurst has shown that he can block really well too. He deserves to get more playing time and I seriously hope in 2020 that he's more involved, because this is has frustrated me throughout the year. There are games where's he's on the field for 29% of snaps and it just doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, there's word that he got frustrated on the sideline and screamed: "Just throw me the fu**ing ball." I don't believe it but that's what people who went to the game are saying. I don't blame him if thats true.
100% agree, but when you let that dime just hit you straight in the chest, I mean, a healthy Mark Andrews catches that and scores.