• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fantasy Football Advice

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Alright guys new year, new advice time. I won my friend's league last year thanks to Lamar taking the world by storm and doing what he did. I got him in the 13th round last year but knew that wasn't going to happen this year. I also forgot about my friend's Draft earlier tonight and it auto drafted me my team. It gave me a pretty good team, Kyler Murray is my starter and Baker Mayfield was my backup but I dropped him for Philip Rivers due to the Colts facing the Jags in week one.

So week one... Kyler Murray vs 49ers or Rivers against the tanking Jaguars?

late to this but start kyler - he's statistically done well against the 49ers in the past and has an improved roster of weapons and is entering year 2 primed for a general leap in play + on top of that the 49ers are a bit limited (mostly on offence - but the more failed drives = more possessions for kyler)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
late to this but start kyler - he's statistically done well against the 49ers in the past and has an improved roster of weapons and is entering year 2 primed for a general leap in play + on top of that the 49ers are a bit limited (mostly on offence - but the more failed drives = more possessions for kyler)

I reached for kyler in the 5th round. I’m starting him. Hopefully his scrambles will give me a solid floor at the least.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
FC1BEFB1-19C7-40CC-96A3-1B1CAC5429B2.jpeg

Fellas, I’m torn. I need 6 points to win this week. Win and I’m in the playoffs.

half point PPR.

Do I play Amari vs Marlo and this secondary

Or

Zeke vs the Monstars?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
One more weekend left.. just gotta hope starters play

Attachments

• 068A2D33-0F3C-4754-AA2D-308CAA26A5D7.png
    068A2D33-0F3C-4754-AA2D-308CAA26A5D7.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
My team in my friend's Fantasy League this year. I'm stacked at Receiver, Justin Tucker was taken and I immediately took McPherson as I wanted a good Kicker. Feel like I could trade a receiver to upgrade at TE even though Pitts should be solid.

Starters:
QB: Lamar Jackson
WR: Stefon Diggs
WR: Jerry Jeudy
WR: Michael Thomas
RB: Najee Harris
RB: David Montgomery
TE: Kyle Pitts
Flex: DeVonta Smith
K: Evan McPherson
Def: Baltimore

Bench:
WR: Hunter Renfrow
TE: Pat Freiermuth
WR: Skyy Moore
QB: Tua Tagovailoa
RB: James Robinson
WR: Chase Claypool

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Had my first Fantasy Draft this season with some people from work. This was a 8 team league.

QB: Trevor Lawrence
RB: Austin Ekeler
RB: Bijon Robinson
WR: D.J Moore
WR: Devonta Smith
TE: Mark Andrews
FLX: Chris Olave
Def: Eagles
K: Daniel Carlson

Bench:
TE: Evan Engram
WR: Jerry Jeudy