• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fantasy Football Advice

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Darnold or Ryan? I'm leaning Darnold because he's been putting up points lately and he's going against the Bengals. I'm not sure I trust Ryan.

Guys, help me win my final (one of two this year!). I have too many players I want on the field. Lineup:

Brees
CMC
Fournette
?
?
Andrews
?
Tucker
Colts

Now, for those 3 question marks, I need to pick 3 from:
Metcalf vs Cardinals
Mostert vs Rams
AJ Brown vs Saints
Perriman vs Texans

I can make a case for all 4 and I'm going out of my mind here. Never thought I would have all these options after Ridley and Evans got injured. It's a non-PPR league.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Guys, help me win my final (one of two this year!). I have too many players I want on the field. Lineup:

Brees
CMC
Fournette
?
?
Andrews
?
Tucker
Colts

Now, for those 3 question marks, I need to pick 3 from:
Metcalf vs Cardinals
Mostert vs Rams
AJ Brown vs Saints
Perriman vs Texans

I can make a case for all 4 and I'm going out of my mind here. Never thought I would have all these options after Ridley and Evans got injured. It's a non-PPR league.
Moestert
Brown
Perrimn

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Ryan or Tannehill? Currently starting Tannehill because he's been hot. Should I be worried about the Saints' defense?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright guys new year, new advice time. I won my friend's league last year thanks to Lamar taking the world by storm and doing what he did. I got him in the 13th round last year but knew that wasn't going to happen this year. I also forgot about my friend's Draft earlier tonight and it auto drafted me my team. It gave me a pretty good team, Kyler Murray is my starter and Baker Mayfield was my backup but I dropped him for Philip Rivers due to the Colts facing the Jags in week one.

So week one... Kyler Murray vs 49ers or Rivers against the tanking Jaguars?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alright guys new year, new advice time. I won my friend's league last year thanks to Lamar taking the world by storm and doing what he did. I got him in the 13th round last year but knew that wasn't going to happen this year. I also forgot about my friend's Draft earlier tonight and it auto drafted me my team. It gave me a pretty good team, Kyler Murray is my starter and Baker Mayfield was my backup but I dropped him for Philip Rivers due to the Colts facing the Jags in week one.

Rivers

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler

I’d say Rivers as well. Probably out to prove something. What better way than against hapless Jags.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
A guy in my other dynasty wants Jacobs.
Thoughts on his trade proposals?

Jacobs + 2021 1st for Kamara+Preston Williams+2021 4th

Or

Jacobs + 2021 2nd for Jerry Jeudy + Antonio Gibson + Ryquell Armstead + 2021 4th

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am a “draft QBs in the late rounds” kind of guy. But Lamar fell to me in the 2.10 spot and I just couldn’t pass him up. Zeke+Lamar.

Feeing pretty damn good haha

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I am a “draft QBs in the late rounds” kind of guy. But Lamar fell to me in the 2.10 spot and I just couldn’t pass him up. Zeke+Lamar.

Feeing pretty damn good haha

yeah, I haven’t done a redraft in a couple of years, but I did one this year. Only difference is we had a superflex spot so you could actually run two QBs. I picked last at #12. Mahomes and Lamar went a pick apart and were gone before my pick.

I landed Russ tho, so I feel good about that as well.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Lol i also have murry with baker as my backup

Reactions: cdp

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
crazy question. Would anyone start reagor or hurst over odell this week? I mean you cant right because he gets screens, slants, reverses and all that right?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
crazy question. Would anyone start reagor or hurst over odell this week? I mean you cant right because he gets screens, slants, reverses and all that right?

kind of crazy. I would still start Odell.