• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Conference Championship Round Discussion (Other Teams)

Which matchup make the Superbowl?

• KC vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Titans vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • KC vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Titans vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Um... well what happened Frank Clark?

EOq8973X4AEo6Re

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to say this Titans team sorta reminds of the Our Flacco Super Bowl team . Got hot like Tannehill is now at exactly the right time and won’t see the Titans do it again .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I have to say this Titans team sorta reminds of the Our Flacco Super Bowl team . Got hot like Tannehill is now at exactly the right time and won’t see the Titans do it again .

Except Tannehill is the anti Flacco lol.

@ NE: 8/15 72 Yards 1 TD 1 INT
@ Bal: 7/14 88 Yards 2 TD 0 INT

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dennis Kelly, an offensive Tackle gets the TD! We need to run plays like that next year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Feels like the titans are bound to stall on a drive and it’ll be all over, because the chiefs are gonna just March for TDs every possession.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tyreek Hill doesn't deserve to be having a good game. He has two illegal TDs as he should not be playing. Imagine the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a child beater and woman beater is celebrating winning the biggest game in the NFL. Goodell should have banned him for life.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Feels like the titans run is over now huh? I just don’t see the chiefs doing anything other than lighting them tf up for the rest of the game