• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Conference Championship Round Discussion (Other Teams)

Which matchup make the Superbowl?

• KC vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Titans vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • KC vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Titans vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Niners vs Chiefs in SB54. This will be a hard deficit to overcome but I hope GB can

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'll root for the 49ers against the Chiefs because the only thing that would make me happier is knowing the Chiefs couldn't beat the 49ers when we beat the 49ers in the regular season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like Niners vs Chiefs in SB54. This will be a hard deficit to overcome but I hope GB can

Should be a good game, the Chiefs offense vs the 49ers defense same script as it would have been if it was Ravens/49ers.

DMH_in_WA

Practice Squad
I'll root for the 49ers against the Chiefs because the only thing that would make me happier is knowing the Chiefs couldn't beat the 49ers when we beat the 49ers in the regular season.

No chance I can ever root for the 49ers. I just can't stand that fan base. Especially getting to interact with more of them out here in Seattle, they are such an annoying and toxic group of fans. In fact, once Ravens lost, the Chiefs were the only team I felt like I could root for.

If the Patriots had made it to the SB, I would have been hard-pressed to pull for one over the other (I probably would have just ignored the SB altogether).

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
No chance I can ever root for the 49ers. I just can't stand that fan base. Especially getting to interact with more of them out here in Seattle, they are such an annoying and toxic group of fans. In fact, once Ravens lost, the Chiefs were the only team I felt like I could root for.

If the Patriots had made it to the SB, I would have been hard-pressed to pull for one over the other (I probably would have just ignored the SB altogether).
Niners and "fan base" don't seem to go well together in the same sentence. 90% bandwagon.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
literally just checked in for the score - havent watched a snap of this game (or either of the sunday divisional games) and i dont really want to
Well the peak was so close and we hit an avalanche my friend. But, we'll get back up and by this time next year, we'll be climbing the peak from the summit camp. I just feel it. Lamar will get a SB next year and once he does, there's no stopping him.

Nurps

MVP
I guess go 49ers? I don't know. Kinda salty against the Chiefs even though I normally love Mahomes. I'm leaning just cheering for defense to win a championship. Im sure I'll change my mind a dozen times over the next two weeks...….