• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Conference Championship Round Discussion (Other Teams)

Which matchup make the Superbowl?

• KC vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Titans vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • KC vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Titans vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Silver lining, I don’t think we could’ve beaten the chiefs today.

Yeah they may have ended up beating us but as I said last week, I'd rather lose to the Chiefs than the Titans. At least losing to Mahomes isn't as bad as losing to Tannehill.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Yeah they may have ended up beating us but as I said last week, I'd rather lose to the Chiefs than the Titans. At least losing to Mahomes isn't as bad as losing to Tannehill.
It would've been close. Although our defense wouldn't be able to stop them, I think our running game would've been more potent since we tried to force the issue by passing it so many times in the Chiefs game this past season.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I never want to see an old fashioned D line from us agian

Im tired of our non existant pass rush from the interior D line. We need to officially end that trend which we've had for far too long.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Of course not because we couldn't beat the #6 seed Titans last week.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I never want to see an old fashioned D line from us agian

Im tired of our non existant pass rush from the interior D line. We need to officially end that trend which we've had for far too long.
Yeah 100%!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tennessee gets the stop but their defender doesn't look for the ball and gets a PI call.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tennessee played like crap so it doesn't matter but look how the ref throws the flag right when the ball is snapped. Penalty is holding.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Packers win, the NFL and State Farm should be investigated for rigging the Super Bowl. We might have another scandal among sports.