• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Conference Championship Round Discussion (Other Teams)

Which matchup make the Superbowl?

• KC vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Titans vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • KC vs Packers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Titans vs 49ers

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't see how the Chiefs who can't stop the run, stops Mostert in the Super Bowl.
It’s still early in the game. Don’t count anyone out until it’s like 4th quarter and nothing is happening. Things change all the time in championship football games

Most teams go into games against KC with the mindset of burning as much clock as possible to keep Mahomes off the field. But the only strategy that works is you have to basically score on every drive because all Mahomes needs is 2 to 3 plays. Harbaugh was the first HC I remember saying this.

The Titans scored and had long drives. But didn't do much after these first 3 drives
Yeah that’s true, and when Harbaugh said that their D sucked. Not so much any more. Scoring on them on every drive is easier said than done now.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

tenor.gif

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Rogers is done.

Not playing well but coaching is doing him no favors either. You'd think they would have realized they can't block their front with just 5 but NOPE. Let's just see if it works on 3rd and long. What a dumb ass game plan.

Pats

Veteran
Predictable game, packers have been pretenders all season and the niners are good. Chiefs vs niners should be a fun game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Literally the one Super Bowl matchup I did not want to see because I can’t stand either fan base. Gonna have to go for the Chiefs in two Sundays since I live close to SF and their fans are toxic as hell

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If you win in the trenches, your likely going to win the game. The reason we got bounced was due to failing to improve our trenches and looking at the 49ers, and how the Titans lines killed us, we better put an emphasis on the offensive and defensive lines in the offseason.