• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m 30 today fellas. Getting old af

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Congrats on making it this far. It gets better/worse lol
Hahaha I should be stress free until I die. No wife/kids for me. Just gonna living that bachelor life until my last breath

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hahaha I should be stress free until I die. No wife/kids for me. Just gonna living that bachelor life until my last breath

Hell yeah man! Same for me as well. Too much hassle. Was in a pretty bad relationship for 4 years, just ended a few months back, and I can honestly say I never want to be tied down even more than that

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor

Marriage is interesting lol. After 18+ years I'm happy where I'm at. We did go the no kids route which has been awesome. We do whatever we please and travel abroad once a year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Marriage is interesting lol. After 18+ years I'm happy where I'm at. We did go the no kids route which has been awesome. We do whatever we please and travel abroad once a year.
Love it. Good for you two!!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Be honest. It sucks

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
hahahahahaha. It has, at times, no doubt. I cant imagine life without her though. We have a good time together, especially now that we're older and more even keeled.

That’s awesome and truly admirable sir! Much respect.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah Boyle is just built different, a blocking TE doesnt excite anyone, but Boyle is far beyond that, he is almost a 3rd OT that you can move anywhere to create an absolute mismatch on any defender you wish, whether you wanna double an edge, block a LB, or block a DB they bring into the box, he can do it at a level that no TE in the league can.

there are blocking TEs, then there’s nick boyle, who is such a good blocker that he could be a legitimate TE1 for any run heavy offense in the league.
Precisely. Undervalued by the fan base, but the league understands his value and its priced accordingly.

Like I said... a lot of fans balked at the $6M per year price tag. The media and people in the business actually thought that was fair or even undervalued. That should tell the fans something...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Precisely. Undervalued by the fan base, but the league understands his value and its priced accordingly.

Like I said... a lot of fans balked at the $6M per year price tag. The media and people in the business actually thought that was fair or even undervalued. That should tell the fans something...
I balked at it tbh just because of hurst and andrews. But he turned out to be much better than I realized

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I balked at it tbh just because of hurst and andrews. But he turned out to be much better than I realized
The only knocks were the PED suspensions. If he were a better pass catcher who was doing like 600-700 yards per year, he'd be double the cost he was when we signed him.

He's the Brandon Williams of DT's. Everybody is like "how do you give a player that much money who doesn't rush the passer". And then you look at the DT's who actually do rush the passer and you're like "o shit, you mean it costs like $15M+ for those guys? Nevermind". That's Boyle.