• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
First off, no I haven't seen personal attacks of him there. And secondly, why are you so obsessed about random internet comments? Why are you letting these comments get you so upset? Maybe deleting your reddit account would be for the best if random people's comments are getting to you like this.
You haven’t seen people questioning his intelligence and the way he talks amongst other things just because he doesn’t trust the vaccine? All of the sudden it got personal with Lamar from our own fanbase. I’m just saying people are delusional for not seeing it, or not wanting to see it.

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Because as untrue as it may be, Lamar ‘feels’ like a brother to us (often like a little brother) and we defend our “family”. Wouldn’t you stand up for someone like that, even if you deep down know he doesn’t even know who you are?
Thank you. Someone gets it. Reddit is such a cesspool with a herd mentality.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m scared

Attachments

• 135BD022-C144-4D80-9A03-2CA04B752F9B.png
    135BD022-C144-4D80-9A03-2CA04B752F9B.png
    722.7 KB · Views: 128

JAAM

Hall of Famer

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Yep, just report it to the mods/admin using the report button and they’ll swiftly deal with it

I got it too. ^_^ I dropped by to see if there was a place to report it. Got an invite in my actual email to start a conversation here. I haven't been propositioned by email in 20 years. ^_^

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 115

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’m scared

I got it too. ^_^ I dropped by to see if there was a place to report it. Got an invite in my actual email to start a conversation here. I haven't been propositioned by email in 20 years. ^_^

if those messages are still viewable please report them otherwise there's nothing i can do about them - we're getting a lot of spam from those types of bots atm

JAAM

Hall of Famer
if those messages are still viewable please report them otherwise there's nothing i can do about them - we're getting a lot of spam from those types of bots atm
I don’t see it in my inbox anymore and I don’t think I deleted it. How does that happen?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
please do keep reporting those users/messages if they turn up in your inbox - the only way i can get to those users is if someone reports them

Definitely will do. Unless one of them happens to eventually be legit, in which case no one shall ever know