• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tip of the cap for Big Ben? How bout TIP OF THIS DICK! FUCK Big Ben, I don’t wanna hear NO MORE of this polite talk. Call him a fat fuck, a geriatric, and a rapist, that’s how we talk about Ben roethlisberger around these parts. y’all mfs getting too soft for my liking.
View attachment 2928

Jesus man this is epic. Got me laughing at work and now my students think I'm some kind of lunatic LOL

rossihunter2

Staff Member
More of a tip of the cap thing to me. Rivalry won’t be the same without him for at least a little while.

i think id be more inclined to feel this way if big ben hadnt been a shadow of his old self for like 2 and a half seasons now...

doff your cap to a decorated opponent as they bow out gracefully

but he's going out dreadfully lol and we dont even know he's going out yet haha

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Jesus man this is epic. Got me laughing at work and now my students think I'm some kind of lunatic LOL
Gotta do what I gotta do man. Got me wondering how many were here for the 2008 home loss and the 2010 home and divisional round losses, it’s good riddance for Big Ben, not goodbye.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
FFBF78F6-9AC5-4A92-AF3F-8346F42351D0.jpeg

That Boykin a introvert or something. He’s never in anything I swear lol.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I was at Jen’s first game, it was against us and he came in when Tommy Maddox went down with an injury.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gotta do what I gotta do man. Got me wondering how many were here for the 2008 home loss and the 2010 home and divisional round losses, it’s good riddance for Big Ben, not goodbye.

He's a good player, gotta respect his ability to do it so long at a high level. And to counter your 08 and 10 loss remember the 06 ass-whooping he took or the 2011 thumping? Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
just for the neatness of it all it would have been great for hollywood to stay as 15 so that our WR corps (other than boykin) could be 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

but not gonna begrudge hollywood in the 5
At some point in the dark ages of the flacco era, our wr corps was 10-18 except for mallet who was 15

rossihunter2

Staff Member

the suggestion from all the discussion this week seems to me to be that predictably Roman’s opening up of the passing game is about embracing options/choices live in game much like the way we did in the running game

sacrificing some precision to potentially create more space downfield but it does require chemistry