• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

short term this looks like a bad deal, but if he holds it, his btc will probably triple or more in a few years. I expect BTC to be worth atleast 100k by the end of the year.

Now I think it is stupid to take salary in BTC. Invest a portion of it, but don't take the entire salary.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Prior to that on the field blow up I was on board with him coming here potentially next year.

Are we Antonio Brown away from a Super bowl run? I don't think so

With that blow up I don't want him anywhere near us ESPECIALLY Hollywood Brown.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yay!!! Another year likely of Greg Roman! Hey, maybe the third year of hopefully having healthy players will be the charm of getting us to the AFC Championship game! (2019, 2020, hopefully this next season 2022)

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Yay!!! Another year likely of Greg Roman! Hey, maybe the third year of hopefully having healthy players will be the charm of getting us to the AFC Championship game! (2019, 2020, hopefully this next season 2022)

I'm not sure why he got a pass. The only thing I could possibly think of is that towards the beginning of the year when we had MORE healthy players, Lamar was playing well and the offense was big play oriented etc. While that is true, that doesn't in any way make Roman's weaknesses any less present or relevant. I think moving on from Wink made sense, but I do not see how keeping Roman makes any sense other than you're just hoping next year looks more like earlier this year.

Simba

Staff Member
Still will never understand the disdain for Harbaugh. If he ever got fired, he'd have another job the day after. Dude's a damn good coach and an injury plagued year where he made some decisions to go for the win is still way too fresh on people's minds.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
FIRE ROMAN! FUCK

I do not remember this bum being extended in 2020. Holy shit they need to take away Harb's challenges and decisions for coordinators.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Still will never understand the disdain for Harbaugh. If he ever got fired, he'd have another job the day after. Dude's a damn good coach and an injury plagued year where he made some decisions to go for the win is still way too fresh on people's minds.
I totally agreed with both of those calls also. Losing Harbaugh would be detrimental to the Baltimore Ravens.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
short term this looks like a bad deal, but if he holds it, his btc will probably triple or more in a few years. I expect BTC to be worth atleast 100k by the end of the year..

100k? Please elaborate. I have a small amount in bitcoin for fun but if that’s true I’m about to add some additional funds man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk